Chapter 5

I stared at him in horrified disbelief. They weren't going to let me go!

I needed to run! I needed to get away from him! I had to do something!

I racked my brain to find something, anything to get away and when I felt his grip loosen, in a moment of sheer madness, I gathered all my courage and punched him hard in the nose.

It hurt my hand and I shook it to dull the pain but it worked.

With a grunt of surprise, he rolled off me to a land next to me with a 'woomf', clutching his nose and suddenly it started raining again.

Within those few moments of confusion and surprise. I rolled away from him and stood up.

I hopped up on one leg and tried running again but could not manage to go beyond a few steps as my bruised feet caught up with me and I fell again.

Samon was quickly behind me and was reeking of anger. He looked positively murderous.

"I thought I would go easy on you but maybe you like it rough." He leered at me.

I was scared beyond belief and tried to crawl back from him. He kept on closing in, laughing.

"I am sorry, please! I didn't mean to hurt you, I just want to go home. I won't tell anyone about it, I swear, just let me go." I pleaded.

"That you can be sure of! Once I am done with you, you won't tell anyone a thing! You don't want people to be disgusted by you; do you?" He asked, smirking at me.

I gaped at him.

"Even if you told anyone,  I doubt that anyone would believe you. Who would ever believe you," he sneered at me.

I couldn't help but stare at his red nose and he touched it gingerly.

"You will pay for that!" He growled. I shifted back on the ground and felt my back hit with something.

I turned around to see Gloise who shoved me harshly on the ground.

"You need to be careful, you couldn't have let him leave like that! I told you that he is a nasty one!" Gloise glowered at Samon.

All my hopes drowned with Samon closing in on me and Gloise again taking his turn to keep a watch.

I felt my legs dragged away from where Gloise was standing and then Samon laid on me with a vigor that pushed all the air out of my lungs.

I felt my hands being held in a bruising grip and my shirt being torn open. Every protest of mine was answered with more roughness.

He groped my body and bit me in places, making me cry out. I sobbed and shrieked but he didn't let go.

I barely could see with my tears anymore and the clouds cried along with me, the slow drizzle falling on the rare parts of my body that weren't enveloped under him.

When he moved up from me, I didn't even dare take a breath of relief, I just laid there, utterly ashamed and broken.

My shirt which had patches of brown mud staining it was lying just further away from my hand's reach but I had no energy to reach for it.

The rain slowed down further. I heard some ruffling near my feet but I kept staring at my shirt.

I desperately wanted it back. My shirt meant safety from Samon.

It represented the school where I earned my place with my hardwork.

It meant the comfort of home. It was bought from my dad's hard earned money and it held love of my mom who washed it regularly.

I wanted them. I wanted to embrace my parents and stay in my house forever and never step out from it ever again.

Something fluttered down next to it, another white shirt. I blinked. Then, I heard the unbuckling of metal and a black leather belt joined it. I barely flinched.

I had trouble keeping my eyes open but somehow, I managed. I wanted to see as much of my shirt as I could.

I didn't like the other clothes near it. They didn't belong with my shirt. With a ruffle, I saw something grey land on my shirt, covering it completely, a pair of trousers.

More tears fell from my eyes but I didn't say anything. I felt something warm on my chest again and turned to see Samon lying on me again.

His naked body was feverishly warm on me and I struggled to breathe.

He pressed me down and reached to put open mouthed kisses on me. I gasped but kept quiet otherwise.

Slowly, his hands went south to fondle me down there and my numbness started to diminish.

I started getting more and more aware of his body, the forest floor beneath me and what was happening.

He reached down to unzip my trousers with one hand, holding my hands with the other hand and somehow the shame of someone else touching me there, returned my fight.

I struggled and squirmed to get him away from there.

"No! Sa--, Please don't do that! Please--" I pleaded but he didn't budge. He flipped me over and bent my hands painfully.

I cried and pleaded for help but none came.

Then he pulled down my trousers to my thighs and laid down on me again.

I shivered from that touch and started thrashing around wildly but he held me down.

I didn't think I could cry out this badly but I did. I heard a blood curdling scream and realised that it was me.

He violated me. I tried to pull at my hands, thrash my legs but nothing took away the sheer pain from it.

It felt like my body being forced to split into two. The foreign feeling inside was too weird and painful to handle.

I shrieked, cursed and begged but he didn't let go.

My heart was racing extremely fast and my breathing almost stopped but fortunately  my consciousness left me.

*For obvious reasons, this was a hard chapter to write. Tell me what you think. Updated on 2/08/20*