Gratitude

Arwin's story has come to an end, for now. Some of you might not feel like you are ready for it to be over yet and I get that.

I take solace in the fact that their lives are still going on(well, most of them at least)and maybe in future, I might get to tell the rest of their stories too.

Coming to the question, most of you are reading this for, Is this the last we see of Arwin and friends?

Definitely not!

I think there's lot more to their lives. I would definitely like to return to this world with a sequel.

But before that, there's a bit of growing up our characters need to do and in order to write their grown up versions, I have to let them mature away before I can start voicing their thoughts.

I can't thank you guys enough for being the most supportive readers I could ever hope for. Your votes, comments and reads kept me going even when things were so hard in real life.

This story started as just the first few chapters on January 11, 2015. I wrote them but then I got busy with school and stopped writing.

Years later, I discovered Wattpad, uploaded them here and the response to it after some time made me start writing more.

Unfortunately, I would get these awesome ideas, write a few chapters but then get busy and stop writing altogether.

There's always something about all stories that makes an author wanna go back to writing them, with this one, it was you, some of you never gave up on this one, even after years passed.

And I will always be grateful to you guys, especially Avi_Avtra and @Northpolestars

I never believed that I will be able to finish any of my stories but during lockdown, for the first time ever, I managed to finish one of my stories (Because he loved him) and the feeling of finally finishing one of my stories gave me the confidence that I could finish other stories too.

So, I started working on it again and with your support, I have managed to come to something of a finish for this one too.

Right now, I plan on working on some of my other dormant stories and some new ideas that I am really excited about.

I hope you will keep supporting me by reading my other works as well and let me know which one of them should I take up first.

                                                     Love,

                                                   Author