Chapter 1 (one dance)

Gabriella Point of view
June 2,2017
Los Angeles, California

"Jass you a damn fool!" Puff, laughed at Jasmin, who was shaking her butt on top of a table, in the middle of Venice Beach . As of right now we ain't doing nothing but having a good time. We on the beach, drinking, eating and partying.

"Puff we all know you the fool." Corey blurted out. Since it was true I couldn't help, but laugh. Puff is the crazy and ratchet one of us all. She dramatically gasped and put her hand on her chest.

"Really Gabbi you gonna laugh at the disrespect they saying about your best friend." She narrowed her eyes at me. "Puff, don't act surprised. You are crazy, but I love it and I love you." I said getting up off of the warm sand, to hug her.

"Mm mm nah hoe move. Gone head back over there laughing at the facts they stating." She shook her head and mushed mine. I pushed her head back and ran away to the water. As I was running away I laughed because I knew Puff bad and Boujee head ass was gonna run in the water. She claims she too pretty and her hair too laid.

"You know I can't swim hoe. But imma catch you when you get out. You ain't gonna be in there too long ole wrinkly ass.", Puff shouted from our cabana. I laughed as Jasmin joined me. "She gonna beat the hell outta you." She laughed. "Not if I don't get out."

"So a shark can come and eat you ."she laughed knowing damn well I'm scared of sea creatures and every thing else. I gave her the bird and got out the water.

"Ooh I gotchu now bitch!" Puff came running to the shore.

-----
"Damn Puff, why the fuck you hit so hard?" I mumbled rubbing my cheek,but not the one on my face. Yes my ass cheek. Puff literally beat my ass, when she finally caught me, she pushed me onto the sand. Pinned me down and beat me in front of every body. Whoever was on our side of the beach witnessed me get beat.

"Told you stop playing." She said like somebody mother. Once she parked the car in front of my parents house, I got out and made my way to the opened door.

"Mama!" I ran up the steps to her room. "What you want girl? Yelling like you lost ya damn mind." She mugged me. "I think I did when your other daughter beat the hell outta me." I said loud enough for Puff to hear.

Once I said that, she came running up the stairs. "Ma did she tell you what she did to me first." All my mother could do was laugh. "Y'all cray cray. Get outta my room so I can bathe." Puff and I looked at each other like bitch what?

Did she really just say cray cray? "Hell no mama nobody says that."Puff said which caused me to laugh. "Well I do get out!" She began to pull her pants down.
"ABORT ABORT!" Puff screamed running out the room. "Gotta blast!" I ran out after her.

When we made it downstairs, we was stopped by my father. Leonard Young and my little sister Asia. "Hey daddy, hey Asia." I plunged into my father's chest. "Hey pops, hey sis." Puff said making her way to the kitchen.

"Hey baby girls. Where y'all coming from this early in the day?" He raised an eyebrow.
"Why? We just can't come over to see our handsome father?" I smiled, but it dropped when Puff came back into the living stuffing her face with a meatball sub saying "We was at the beach."

I mentally palmed my face at her bluntness. "Oh really? With who?" He asked. See that's why I didn't want him to know. He's too protective. I understand he wants the best for us, but he does the most with it. "Uh hello don't you hear me talking to you?" He snapped his fingers in my face.

I was trying to avoid the conversation, but it's too late, I'm going to get Puff for this. "It was just me, Puff, Jasmin, and Corey. Daddy that was it." He looked like he was trying to believe me, but it wasn't working.

"Mmh sure." He rolled his eyes and walked up the stairs. "Attitude much." Puff mumbled, but was caught. "Angela don't make me come back down there." Daddy called from upstairs.

I looked over at Puff to see her mad because she doesn't like her name. "Hmph so y'all went to the beach and didn't invite me, that's cold." Asia folded her arms. "Sorry
Asia, but you was in school." I shrugged.

"You could've bailed me out." She said grabbing the remote from Puff. "Ayye!" Puff said taking it back. "Asia you acting like you was in jail."

"I was school is just like jail. The only difference is you leave for the weekend." She huffed. It's true though, only because she goes to
an alternative school. Her behavior at her old school was unacceptable, so the principal ordered for her to go to an alternative school or take my parents to court.

"Well, it's too late now, but you could always make it up to me." She smiled. "DEAD!" Puff bust out laughing at the the tv. She was watching Bad Girls Club season 17, when that big girl got dragged.

"WEST COAST THE BEST COAST!"she threw up the west sign. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen. I was hungry and it was nothing to eat.

"Lakia what are you talking about? I never seen that damn girl in my life!" I overheard my father fussing with my mother. "Then how the fuck is she pregnant by you?" She screamed back.

I rolled my eyes. "This is ridiculous." This will be a good time to get out the house especially since I'm hungry. "Puff, Asia?" I walked into the living room.

"Shh we trynna be noisy." Puff shushed me. "Fine y'all sit here and listen to mom and dad's arguing I'm going to Friday's."

When I opened the door they darted out the house. Silly girls tricks are for kids.
---------
How y'all liking the story?

How do you feel about the characters so far?

Puff is a mess isn't she...

Welp keep reading for chapter 2............But before I go I gotta do my happy dance

Ok I'm out now ....Auddie out✌🏾