Close to you

August 26,2017
I just wanna take away the pressure
I knew you were special when I met you
Hate the way you bottle your confessions
I wait for you, I gotta know, I gotta know
Who you, who you, are
And you ain't gotta worry when you with me
I vibe with your mental because you get me
And whenever you want me, you can hit me
I'll be there in a minute boy
I'm tryna get close to you, to you, oh oh

Angela "Puff" Point of view

I wanted to get out of the hood and prove everyone wrong

Everyone believed all I was out to be was the same as my father. So I shut everyone out, my friends except for my baby Gabriella, blood family ,mentors, and more. I became self-centered, stubborn, and very blunt. Moving into Gabriella's house wasn't my first adopted home, but I'm the only one who knows.

Flashback

"Angela baby, it's time to go." My beautiful mother called out to me from the front door. "Ok mommy." I skipped down the stairs to see my dad. "Daddy can you carry my beach bag it's too heavy." I whined holding the bag up for him to grab. "Sure puffballs." He said kissing my forehead and grabbing my bag.

That's why I keep the name puff. Before I could lock the front door, I witnessed my mother and father being shot and killed. I ran over to them crying and screaming. As a young child it's bad to lose one parent, but I lost both. At the same time.

I lived with my nana for a couple of months before the cancer took complete control over her body and killed her. I lost my three favorite people in the same year. I was no longer being sensitive towards others feelings because they surely weren't when they killed my parents and the doctors did nothing to help my nana.

Within 2 months I was adopted from Los Angeles God's Angels adoption center. It was more of a orphanage home where Nuns took care of us. I was the most troubled child, so they tried everything to get me adopted. Well and behold I was by a man Daniel and a girl Synphani.

At first they were loving and caring, but then they began to beat me and verbally abuse me. I hated them. I tried running away several times, but all the cops did was bring me back. The last time I ran away, officer Wallace found me and called Daniel. He said to keep me there for a while, so I'll learn to not leave.

When I was finally let free and went "home" Synphani and I fought while Daniel watched. He didn't jump in till I grabbed a knife and stabbed Synphani. He kicked me out and told the orphanage to come get me. He knew not to call 911 because of all the dirt he did in the past.

      Since the passing of my three loves no one ever contacted me to see how I was doing. So I thought no one cared other than my best friend and her family who took me in. She believed in me unlike everyone else. Instead of trying to reconnect with all of my family, I said the hell with them and made Gabbi's family mine.