Love faces

Gabriella Point of view
Next day
February 11, 2018
Los Angeles, California

When I met you woman
I couldn't help but notice a face so beautiful
Now imagine the faces you would make
If we ever made love (love, love, love, love, love, love, love)
Made love
Oh, oh, oh, oh

Pulled up in the drop top Benz
Hit the horn two times
And you walked outside
Mm hm just keep huggin' them thighs
And the only thing inside my mind is mm hm
I want you, yes I do
And if there's anything you suggest I do
Come tell me
Now we all my crib on the sofa
Girl I'm so glad you came over
I wanna tell you come closer
But I don't know if you feel like
(If you feel) Like I feel

Tell me girl
Don't it feel good when I touch on it
Wouldn't it be nice if all night
I was in you

Come kiss me
Come with me
Down the hall to my bedroom
Tonight we'll be makin' love faces
Makin' love faces
Shadows on the wall while the candles burnin'
Messin' up the bed while you sweatin' out your perm and
Makin' love faces, makin' love faces
My hands rubbin' on your skin
Let's go hard don't hold it in

I walked into my office, finally back in the hell hole of my job. "Young lady you're late." I whipped my head around to see my "boss" coming into my office right behind me.  "Not really. I clocked in 10 minutes before. I just went next door to get some food." I rolled my eyes.

She stay trying to find a way to fire me. I bet she got a whole plan to get my ass out of here. "Mm I don't believe you." She sat her fat ass on my desk. "You don't have to, just look on the sign in computer sheet." I smirked knowing she wasn't going to because I was indeed being truthful.

"I don't have time to because I have a date." She smirked. Baby sis nobody wants your old milf ass. "Oh so cute with who?" I asked acting like I really cared. "August Anthony Alsina JR." she smiled. Aww somebody did their research. She wish.

"Nice." I smiled and laughed in my mind. "Well I should get going I have a lot of pineapples to eat." This bitch HAHA! She did research on him, but didn't come across that he don't eat pussy, well random pussy because he surely did snack on mine last night.

"Ba-bye! Too Ta Loo." I waved my hand in the air waiting for her to exit. She smiled then shut the door behind her. I let out the heavy and most annoyed sigh I ever held in. Why is this lady trying so hard? She makes my damn scalp itch.

I logged into my computer to check my business email. Logging in, the first message I received was from Troy. Yeah ole boy from the club.

"Hey Gabriella. I took your advice and went to the court with my case. Thank you for all your help. I was wondering if I could thank you and catch up from the months over dinner. Send back an answer 😊!"

Im glad he got his case going well, but his slick comment about a date is not about to happen because I'm in a happy relationship. I'm so glad I'm with August now.