After the after party

Gabriella Point of view
June 14,2017
Los Angeles, California

After the after the party we're gonna keep it going
We're gonna rip it up, the neighbours might complain
I think it's almost 4am but baby I'm still feeling just fine
Ice all up in a plastic cup and I'ma keep on sipping all night, yeah
I might a kissed a thousand lips but maybe that's just all in my mind
Some people never understand the way we live but we're living life

Woah I just performed with August Alsina. When the whole concert was over, he gave me three passes to the after party for Jass, Puff,and I. "Girl I'm still over here lusting over the free porn I was watching." Puff fanned herself. "I know right!" Jass screamed. "Oh my God I know you had people wanted to get down with your get down."Jass laughed.

"Girlll be quiet, but all jokes aside if August wanted to fuck you after the after party would you?" Puff asked. I mean I hear stories all the time, about how good August is in the bed. And hey you only live once. "Yeah I mean YOLO." I chuckled.

As we made our way in to the sky lounge, I thought of all the things that could happen in the matter of the next 24 hours. We walked to the bar, got a couple drink, then sat at a table. "Girl where the hell your man at. He invited us here, so I thought we would at least be in V.I.P." Puff pouted.

"I don't know, but let's have some fun. This is a one in a life time experience." I pulled them to the dance floor. As we began to dance, I felt eyes on me. I followed the feeling to see August standing on the balcony staring dead at me. He motioned his finger for me to come up there.

"Girls he up on the balcony. He said come up." I told them over the music. As we made our way up the steps we were stopped by his bodyguards. "T they good big homie, they wit' me." He assured his big bulky ass bodyguard.

He let us pass through the red rope, when I came face to face with August, he smirked. "Wazzum mama?"

"Nothing, just admiring." I said trying to be cute, but I guess I failed because he started chuckling. "Ok I guess you like whatcha see." Licking his lips he began to walk to an open chair. "Follow me."

"I'll be back y'all." I told the girls. "Girl take your time." Jass winked. "Gone get some dick!" Puff screamed. I held my head down laughing at the embarrassment. I followed August to the seat where he sat. As I was about to sit next to him, he pulled me on to his lap.

The way he had me sitting I didn't like, so I began to move around to get comfortable. "Ayye ma chill trynna get freaky and shit already." He chuckled. I laughed "No I wasn't. I'm trying to get comfortable."

"Don't get too comfortable , we ain't gone be hea' fo'awhile." He rested his hand on my thigh. "What you mean we." I smirked. "I'm takin' ya back to my hotel room, if ya ready." He began to rub from my thigh to my butt. "I'm ready whenever you are." I smiled.

"Well shit let's go." He gently pushed me off his lap, then got up. I laughed. "Let me give my girls my keys. I walked to the girls. "I'm about to go so here's my car keys." Jass took the keys and smiled since Puff is being freaky with Chris.

I shook my head and followed August to his car. When we got in to the car and got on the road, I couldn't but to admire the type of car I was riding in. A Lamborghini, never have I ever sat in one. I feel rich, I did my happy dance in my mind. I stopped picturing it when I heard laughing.