I Luv This Shit

August Point of view
June 14,2017
Los Angeles, California

Just to put it in the air for now....even though the story is based on the year of 2017, I'm going way back to when August had just released Testimony.

      If you get confused, just know that this is just a couple months after he released Testimony.  As the story line go, it will even out to last thing he did with in the time line of late 2016 to 2017. Ok since we good on that--> let's get back to the story.

A nigga back with the motherfuckin' remix and we 'bout to kill this shit
See I went and got a little help to get the whole club poppin' like Freaknik
'Cause I got Rozay, a little Bombay, a little peach Ciroc and we faded
Soon as we step in, we got your chick and yo chick and yo chick and I know you hate it
'Cause we linin' up the shots, young'n got the heat to make 'em pop

"This concert about to be lit!", Chris shouted from my dressing room. He did his lil happy dance, that made me laugh. This nigga always happy. "Nigga sit yo light bright ass down." Trey laughed. "Nigga shut up everybody can't be a "sexy chocolate" like you." Chris sat down in a chair in front of the mirror.

"Y'all niggas got problems" I chuckled. "But I was thinkin' maybe we could bring up some females." I said sharing my idea. To be honest, I just wanted to dance with a chick and then later fuck her. "That ain't a bad idea." Trey said acting as if he was thinking about it. "Aug, you ain't slick." Chris laughed. This nigga.

"Nigga fuck you laughin' fo' ain't shit always funny." I huffed. "And what you mean I ain't slick." I scrunched up my face. "You just hoping that lil shorty show up." He smirked.

No, it's really not that. I forgot all about her it's been bout 2 weeks. "That's nowhere near close to the right answer. I just wanted to get a dance and some pussy." I shrugged.

"Whatever nigga, the show start in 3, so put a shirt on bird chest having ass

"Whatever nigga, the show start in 3, so put a shirt on bird chest having ass." Chris threw my shirt at me. "Stop lookin' at my chest gay ass." I slipped the shirt over my head. "I wouldn't have a choice not to look if your chocolate chip ass nipples was starring me in the face." I stuck my middle finger up at him.

"I'm out, y'all niggas special." Trey chuckled leaving out the door. "That nigga weird outside of singing." Chris said standing up. It's true though, Trey boring as shit, when we chilling. He be so quiet, you barely remember he still sitting there. "Yea, I noticed that." I nodded my head. "He probably one of them special niggas, you know different personalities and shit like that." Chris dumbass said.

I was not about to give his stupid ass an audience, so I pushed him out my way and made my way to the stage. I gotta show to do.