Million

August Alsina point of view
February 25, 2018
Los Angeles, California

Your love is a one in a million
It goes on and on and on
You give me a really good feeling
All
Million, million
A million, million, million, people tell me not
To trust in you
But there's a million, million, million, million reasons why
I fuck with you
'Cause you touch my spirit, can you feel it, give me that
There's a passion for it, can't ignore it, give me that, love
'Cause your love give me goosebumps
Your the right one when I need some, I call you
Real love never gives up on a Tuesday
If it does rain, you come through
Your love's like a big hug on a bad day
Just what I need in my life
You're one in a million
When I wake what's the first thing on my mind

Damn man this last week been terrible. Everywhere I go damn cameras in a niggas face. I kinda already knew this shit was gonna play out like this, but damn nigga I ain't know I wouldn't be able to take a piss, without them trynna snap pics.

I know ya probably wonderin' what I'm talkin' bout. Well, right afta' I gave Gabbi that good lovin' in ha office. I went up to the breakfast club joint and told em bout ha. Told them how we official and shit like that. Even showed them niggas a pic of ha. And well and behold somehow the media found ha picture and shit now they trynna get us together.

So for the past week Gabbi and I been layin' low. We textin' and shit, but we ain't really been able to see each otha. Mainly because of my damn management, sayin what I did could cost me my record deal. Shit crazy!

Since I ain't been able to chill wit' my baby, I been chillan wit my niggas Trey, Chris, and Travis. If I ain't got my manager and shit behind me I got these niggas.

"Aug where ya Snacks and shit at?" Chris asked from the kitchen. "Top drawer, right by the cabinet. Nigga look." I lit up a blunt, waitin fo' him ta bring his monkey ass back hea'.

"Captain Chris to the rescue." He came into the room lookin retarded as a motha fucka.

" He came into the room lookin retarded  as a motha fucka

I can neva get high wit his ass again. Usually he ain't like this, but today he off the hook. Niggas I get it from probably done laced this shit.

"Nigga sit ya special ed ass dahn!" I cracked up. He began to run around the room like he was flyin'. "Captain C-Breezy!" He put his arms behind him runnin'.

Travis came walkin' into the room, lookin like what the fuck. "What the fuck wrong wit him?" He grabbed the blunt from between my index finger and thumb. "Weed got em goin' dumb." I chuckled. "He always been dumb, the weed jus got him mo'." I nodded agreein.

"What's been up tho fool?" He passed me the shit back. "Nun trynna stay outta the media fo'real." He nodded. "Tru, I heard wha' ya' said I'm proud of ya." She dapped me up. "What ya proud of me fo'?"

"Fo' bein' a man and actually tellin' everybody yall relationship." She smiled. "Yeah, I'm glad I did too, but shit mad crazy how the paparazzi actin.

"I know, but it'll go away eventually." I nodded knowin he was right.

Gabriella Point of view
Same day

"Puffy!" I said walking through her front door. "Gabbi hey babes wassup?" She turned around away from the t.v to look at me. "Nothing, I just miss-ed you." She laughed. "Miss-ed?" I nodded while laughing as well.

"I've been drained girl, the media keeps following me." I huffed and plopped onto the couch next to her. "I see everytime I'm in the store I see your name or a picture of you on a magazine. I be screaming "This my best friend" all throughout the store till they kick me out." I laughed and high five her.

"We bitches best friend goals." She nodded. Getting up off the couch she made her way into the kitchen. "What's been up with you though girl?" She looked a little off. "Nothing I've been cool, but I've been feeling like somebody has been following me or something."

"What you mean? Like has it been everyday?" I worried. "Not everyday, but its usual. Everytime I'm out in public."

"Imma be fine though. I got my 32 strapped wit me." She said grabbing her gun out of her purse. "Angela!" I gasped. "Where the fuck did you get there from?" She laughed at my reaction. But it's really not funny, she could kill her self with her own weapon.

"From daddy, chill out. I told him I feel like I'm being stalked, so he gave me this for protection. Calm down, I got my license and all. No more illegal ness here."

"Sure, imma get going before it gets too late. I love you." I kissed her cheek. "I love you more and visit a bitch more. Just because August giving you everything you need and want doesn't mean you don't need your best friend." She pouted.

"I will boo, but be safe."
--------
Will Puff stay safe?
Sorry this was so short
Vote and comment
Vote and comment

" --------Will Puff stay safe?Sorry this was so shortVote and comment Vote and comment

Sounds like my brothers 🤣🤣 ...Auddie out👐🏽