Next to you

Gabriella point of view
September 1, 2017
Two days till August Birthday
Los Angeles, California

I wanna get next to you
Tonight I got my Christian Dior's on
On my new spider from zone
I got a couple dollar and yeah
I just gotta, I just gotta
Text her what she on
And she text back "I'm alone"
Yeah, you know ain't no questions baby
I wanna get next to you

----------------------------

"Ya' still comin' right ma?" August beamed through the phone. He was suppose to come back to Los Angeles last week, but his mother got really sick, so he went to Houston instead. So we could see each other, I told him for his birthday I would come to Atlanta.

"No I'm sorry Dooda, I'm stuck at work for the next few days." I said watching his face turn from a smile to a pout. "But it's gonna be my birthday." He whined like a baby. "I know big baby, but I have to make this shmoney. You should know you made a song about it." I began to sing get ya money. "Go and get your money, go and get your money, go and get ya money." I smiled trying to get him to crack, but it didn't work.

"I guess." He groaned getting out of his bed. "I have to go Aug." he frowned. "I ain't hear no kn-" jinxing it, the sound of a knock sounded through out my office. He smacked lips. "Man whateva'. Call me back." I was about to say something back, but he hung up. Someone's salty.

"Come in." I announced for the person behind the door. "Woe!" Trevor said coming through the door with his arms in the air. "Hey Trev."I laughed looking through my Instagram feed. "Hey nugget, wassup?" He came more into the room.

"Nothing since business been going slower than usual." He nodded in agreement. "True, guess everybody money good. You wanna go running through the six after work?" He joked. "No I don't Drake, I have things to do." I laughed shaking my head at his foolishness. He smacked his lips, why do every nigga do that when they don't get their way?

"What you gotta do?" He asked folding his arms across his chest. "N O-" I began to spell "none ya biz" but he finished it with "Nothing, not a damn thing, so how bout we grab a few drinks."

I looked at the time and it was 5:50 pm, I get off in 10 minutes along with Trevor. I sighed in defeat. "Sure, but only a few."

August point of view
Sept 1, 2017
Atlanta, Georgia

"Yung baybeh help me with these damn bags." My mama yelled from the closed front door. After I hung up with Gabbi, I was going to mope around completely forgetting that my family was coming out here to celebrate my birthday with a nigga. I opened the door. "Hey mama." I kissed her forehead grabbing her bags.

She walked through the door and I was about to close it behind us, but I heard my baybehs. "Uncle Aug, wait!"I heard Kay's little voice screaming. I shut the door on purpose, to hear their little knocks and pleading from the other side. "Open the damn do'." Welp that ain't one of them. "Damn Cha can a nigga have fun messin' wit' his baybehs." I opened the door mugging my sister -in -law Chandra.

She pushed past me. "Uncle Aug, we missed you." Mya said hugging me along with her sisters. "Uncle missed y'all mo'." "Hey little brotha' " my big sister Neita came strutting to the door along with our brothers Mal and Trav. "Wassup fam." I hugged her and dapped my brothas up. "I thought y'all had maw maw ?" I looked behind them.