The way

Corey point of view
February 6, 2018
Los Angeles, California

You so damn important
Everything you do shows me you know it
Behind it all you are the motive
Don't tell you enough, but baby I'll show it, show it
He say he the king where he come from
Take a young queen just to know one
So, baby, I'mma drive it like it's stolen
I'mma fix it like it's broken
We could catch a flight out to London
Go to the mall, spend a lump sum
They could try to catch up to us
But they're too busy making assumptions
Boy you know all I do
Is stay up all night losing sleep over you
All I do
Is drive myself crazy thinkin' 'bout my baby
It's the way you walk, the way you talk, babe
It's the way you love, the way you fuck, the way
It's the way you are, you're a star, babe
It's the way you, it's the way you
She said I ain't even make my bed up

"Babe have you told her about us yet?" Jaylin asked coming into my room. "Have you?" I asked the dumbass question back. "No." He mumbled. "What, speak up." I hate that mumbling shit.

"No." He spoke up, I raised my eyebrows. "No daddy." He smirked. "Aight then she'll find out when she finds out." I said pushing him onto the bed.

Of course I wanna tell Jass, but it's gonna hurt her. I have two secrets to confess and being gay is one. The second one is going to break her heart.

Jasmin point of view
Same day

Today, I'm going to visit my mom, she recently moved back into our old house from rehab. Usually a person isn't in the center for as long as my mother has. The only reason, she's been in there for almost a decade because she escapes.

Almost every month she would go missing. The first time everybody was searching high and low for her. The 5th time only a couple people, the 20th no one, but me. My brother felt as though she was going to come back and do the same thing over because she didn't want to get clean.

He stopped paying for her stay causing me to. I understand what he's saying, but somethings you gotta stick through it. "Mama, did you eat anything today?" I helped her downstairs.

In the mist of her last few days, she somehow broke her leg. She won't tell nobody how. "Ok mama I'm going to get you something from IHOP." I said sitting her down on the couch and grabbed my keys.

Driving down the street, literally, I made my way to the carry out section. "Jasmine?" I heard a familiar voice call out my name. I turned to see an old friend of mine. "Juan?" I smiled wide, he still look good.

"Yeah, how you doing?" He gave me a quick hug. "Better than before, thank the Lord." I wiped my forehead to be funny. "That's good, how moms?" When we were in high school, I told Juan everything. Unfortunately he went to another school, so he didn't know much of the problems I was saying.

"I'll pay for your food, while you put your number in my phone." He smirked. "You not slick" I laughed as I grabbed his phone and put my number in it.

Gabriella Point of view
Same day

"August !" I hissed. "Girl stop playin ya know this shit feel good." He pushed into my back more. "Ouch, no it doesn't, it did at first you going to hard now." I screamed. My back was hurting so August decided to give me a back massage, but he started pounding his fist into my back. "That's it get away." I pushed him away.

He laughed and moved back near me. I rolled my eyes and scooted off of his bed. He slapped my butt,   as a reflex I hit him back. "Ouch, Gabbi!" He hissed. " I should be saying that shit. First you brutally beat my back in. Then you slap my ass to damn hard,  skinny ass too damn heavy handed for that." I whined.

I walk downstairs with him hot on my tail. "Why you always following me?" I asked walking into the kitchen. "I'm a lost puppy wit' out ya." he mumbled rubbing my butt.  He must be obsessed with it even though it's little as hell. "You rey cook me somethin?"  he jumped on the counter.  "Yes lasagna."  I pulled out the ingredients I brought here. "Oh yeah ma! Call me when it's done." He hopped back down and slapped my ass running off. "August!"

August Alsina point of view
Same day

Today been a hectic day, I ain't been able to jus sit down and relax, but now I get ta wit my girl and eat a bomb ass dinner. I was playin GTA when I heard Travis loud ass come in my man cave.

"WAAAHN!"  We shouted at each otha . "What ya been up ta playa?"  He asked sittin in one of the lil beanbag chairs. "Nun Coolin. Spark one up though." I handed him the lighter. " How ya know I got some on me?" he chuckled "Trav I know you." I laughed.  Yep I bought Travis out hea' wit me. This nigga my right-hand man wherever I go, he go.

"Whatever nigga." He rolled one up. We passed the blunt back and forth till it was almost gone. "Come on high twins I know y'all  hungry." Gabby said comin into the room. "Keep ha Aug. She cookin fo' a nigga and his brudda."  Travis laughed runnin ta the kitchen.

"You going out tonight?" She asked me as I cleaned up me and Travis' mess. "Nah why wassup?"

"Nothing, just wanted to sleep with you." She smiled. "Ya missed a nigga, these las' couple of days." I pulled ha ta me, by ha ass. "Yes daddy." She kissed me. "That's right." I bit ha lip.

--------
I'm posting one more chapter then I'm out for the night.
Since I've posted three today I won't be posting for a little while.
Just a heads up.

How you feel about this chapter even though it was a little boring.

Corey still hiding his secret and a new one.
Jass catching up with Juan an old friend.
Does that name ring a bell, I hope it does.

COMMENT AND VOTE
COMMENT AND VOTE

Hell no😭😭😭people are just so dumb in today's world

Hell no😭😭😭people are just so dumb in today's world.. what the fuck who's says this ....Auddie out 😜