All night

Puff (Angela) point of view
May 15, 2018
Los Angeles, California

Found the truth beneath your lies
And true love never has to hide
True love never has to hide
I'll trade your broken wings for mine
Trade your broken wings for mine
I've seen your scars and kissed your crime
Seen your scars and kissed your crime

So many people that I know, they're just tryna touch ya
Kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you
Give you some time to prove that I can trust you again
I'm gonna kiss up and rub up and feel up
Kiss up and rub up and feel up on you

"Jassy pooh!" I said walking into her apartment. "Hey girly, what brings you by?" She hugged me. "Just haven't seen you in a while. And I was in the area." I shrugged which was indeed true. Last time I saw Jasmine was the day I seen her relapsing and that was a couple months ago. "True, I've been busy. Corey and I haven't been getting along." She said grabbing a water bottle out from her fridge.

"Why y'all was just cool." She shrugged. "I'm don't know, he's been telling me something, but stops every time. I got tired of him doing that, so I told him don't say nothing else to me until he says the whole thing."

"Wow Jass that sound like a lot to deal with. I'm sorry you are going through this boo, especially with him. I know how much you love him and how long y'all been friends. He will come around some time, trust me." I smiled assuring her that everything would be okay.

"Yea thanks Angela. I guess you not that bad after all." She laughed hugging me. I pushed her away and smacked my lips. "Whatever, you just did me wrong so I'm leaving." I grabbed my purse and kissed her cheek. "I love you girl."

"I love you more." I closed the door behind me as I walked off her porch. Walking out of her apartment felt weird. I looked back at the house one more time sensing that something might happen today. Walking to my car, seemed so slow and far, but it was only a few steps away from her house.

It may be just my nerves because I've been feeling stalked. I don't know, I shook it off and made my way to Gabbi's house. Just to let her know in case she and her stick made of a boy friend were fucking.
"Yes?"

"Bitchhhh it's Puff!" I screamed through the microphone on my car's radio system. "Yes I know, I have contacts." She laughed. "Shut yo ass up, but I'm on my way." I made a left on California St.

"Ok sis, see you when you get here I love you." "I love you too." She hung up the phone and I drove down the street listening to Beyoncé. Not that new shit, that old school music like Kitty kat, Deja Vu, Greenlight! Yass BEY! I pulled up to Gabbi's house.

I got out he car after gathering my items from the passenger seat. I walked up to the door and knocked. "Knock Knock."

"Hey babes." She beamed while opening the door with a damn robe on. "Since when did you have a robe?" I laughed walking inside. "Since august got it for me." She smirked. "Y'all some freaks."

"Tongue out cause I'm what?" She stuck her tongue out. "NASTY!" We yelled in each other face laughing. "What y'all doin dahn hea'?" August asked walking downstairs without a shirt on. "Ayye big bird go put on a damn shirt." I covered my eyes. "Well I guess it Sesame Street up in this bitch cause ya yella' ass look like Bert." He joked.