No Love

August Alsina point of view
September 4,2017
Atlanta, Georgia

Red light
You know I can't make this thing that official
Believe we had a great night but I ain't the type to tell you that I miss you shit
You don't like that I make this easy, leaving
After sexing on the floor
Baby I know you need me, like I need you
But I'm not the one you wanna love
So just
Pop a couple bands with a nigga like me
Loving ain't the same with a nigga like
You use to them but ain't no loving me
I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see
You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me

Last night wa' too lit, between me bein' high, drunk, and Gabbi bein' hea' wit me, I enjoyed my birthday. I'm glad she wa' able to accept my apology even afta' I said allat foul shit bout ha'. I wish she would've stayed the night, wit a nigga. But unfortunately, she went up to a hotel.

Cha and 'em been lookin' at a nigga weird as hell since then, but I don't know why. So I could find out, I told 'em to meet me up in my office. Round 10, Sneak, Teke, Cha, Trav, Mal, and Netia met me in my lil spot.

"Aug wassup witcha lil office? Ya think ya da boss na' big fella?" Sneak chuckled lookin round. I mean it's nice and all, but Ion think it's dat big.

"Nah but why y'all been looking at a nigga different?" I asked gettin straight to the point

"Nah but why y'all been looking at a nigga different?" I asked gettin straight to the point. Cha looked round at everybody wit a smirk on ha face. The hell is she smirkin fo'. "Well we think lil Auggie pooh gotta crush." She said laughing as every one joined ha childish ass.

I furrowed my eyebrows confused, I hope these niggas ain't referrin to Gabbi. They been on my ass since they met ha. "Nah I actually don't." I said serious as a heart attack to cover up my lie. It only caused these fools to laugh more.

"Dooda imma jus' go, cause me and you already kno da truth." Travis annoyin ass said chuckling. That's the worst thing, my siblings know when I be lying. So I can't hide shit. They stay reading a nigga like I'm in some kinda book.

"August jus' be real wit us. We yo fam, ya should wanna tell us when ya lil Crimson Chin head ass gotta crush." Netia said sittin in one of the seats in front of my desk. "And y'all see why I don be sayin shit!" I jus said givin hand gestures to Netia, but these dumbasses jus ain't catch on.

"Yall always think shit funny, Netia jus lowkey ribbed me, and y'all making jokes. Like it's not even a "crush"  that's some grade school shit. But I do like ha cause she mad cool." They nodded lettin me kno that they saw where I was coming from. "So was I the only one that only heard how he do like Gabbi in that whole speech." Mal said. I mugged him, only for everyone else to say that's the only thing they heard or payed attention to.