She know how to party

Gabriella Point of view
June 2,2017
Los Angeles, California

Pull up on your bitch, tell your man I'm sorry
Hundred on my wrist, jumpin' out the 'Rari
Ooh, she hit the splits, she know how to party
When I'm with my clique, we know how to party
How to party, yeah, we know how to party

"Girl hurry the hell up!" Puff yelled at me. I'm a fine ass girl, so wardrobe have to be as a good as I am. "You gonna wait, I can't get dressed as quick as you." I said adjusting my lipstick.  "I take a hour and still look this damn good. I'm not understanding why you can't do the same." She rolled her eyes. Even when she throwing shade she gotta compliment herself.

"You finish?" She asked walking from her room to mine. "Yes." I began to fluff my hair. "Finally!" She expressed. "Wait one more thing." I said being petty. She let out a loud grunt. "Pew in that hour did you brush your teeth?"

She smelled her breath. "Gabbi stop playing with me." She straight faced me. I laughed and grabbed my clutch. "Come on girl."

After walking out of our apartment, Puff locked the door and got into the passenger seat. "Call Jassy." I said into the speaker of my 2017 Honda Accord. "Calling Jassy." She spoke back. The phone rang three times before she answered.

"Hey girl." Jass beamed through the phone. "Wassup nigga." Puff said in a deep man voice. "Nothin' for real just fucked this lil chicken head." Jass said back sounding like a whole fuckboy. I laughed at their foolishness. "Jass where you at?" I cut through their conversation. "Pulling up to the club, where are you I don't see your car."

"Girl I'm still on the highway. Niggas driving hella slow tonight." I fussed. "Jass whole time it's only like ten cars on the road we on and Gabbi just driving slow." Puff laughed. As usually Jasmin laughed as well.

"Y'all petty.", Corey chuckled. "Aren't they." I rolled my eyes. "Leave my lil homie alone Puff. She driving as fast as she can." Corey laughed. "Yo I swear a eighty year old lady just drove past us." Puff laughed holding her stomach.

"Keep it up Angela, Imma put you out."I hung up the phone. I turned into the parking lot. I pulled up next to Corey's car. "Get the hell out ." I pushed Puff. "Stop pushing me."

We all got out of the cars and made it to the doors. "I.D." the stocky bouncer said. We showed him our I.D. and walked inside. "Where all my single ladies at?" The Dj shouted through the microphone. Jasmin, Puff, and I screamed. "Here go a throwback for y'all." He played single ladies throughout the club.

"Old ass song" Puff rolled her eyes, walking to the bar. "Henny please." Puff said. The man smiled and poured her some Henny. "Any for you ma'am?" He smirked in my direction. "Same" I smiled back. As I was about to pay he shook his head. "On me."

"Do I get mine for free?" Puff smiled at him. "No ma'am" he smiled back. Rolling her eyes she paid. "Ain't that a cow's ass." She walked away. "What's your name beautiful?"

"Gabriella." I blushed at the beautiful comment. "That's cute. I'm Troy." I giggled. "This just got real corny."

"Hell yea. I should've said my name was something else." He laughed. "Well Troy I got to get going. Thank you for the drink." I smiled about to walk away, but he gently grabbed my arm. "Can I have your number?"

"If I see you again." I winked walking away. That's my favorite line to use against men because LA is so big I never see them again. As I made my way through the crowd, I was being pulled in several directions by men. I just pushed them off me and kept looking for my friends. When Corey and I caught eyes I saw where they were. I made my way up the steps to them.

"How was your friend?" Jass asks because Puff was still feeling a little salty. "Corny as hell. His name Troy." I laughed. She looked at me confused until Puff blurted out "High school Musical head ass couple!"

We all laughed at the outburst  until Work by Rihanna and Drake  came on.

Work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me I be work, work, work, work, work, work
You see me do me dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt, dirt
There's something 'bout that work, work, work, work, work, work
When you a gon' learn, learn, learn, learn, learn, learn
Me na care if me tired, tired, tired, tired, tired, tired

Blasted through the speakers. I whined my hips against Puff. "Yass best friend go off." She smacked my butt. When the beat dropped I went full in, but instead of feeling Puff soft touch, I felt a harder one. The hands around my waist felt like a man's grip, but what the hell Im having fun.

When Drake's verse came, the mystery guy took control. Pushing the middle of my back down for an arch and moving my hips with his motions. We grind onto each other until the song was officially over. I turned to see who this guy was.

When I saw who it was I almost fainted. Girl he was fine, looking like he was beat to the Gods. I was lost for words not because he was gorgeous, but because he was August Alsina.

"You killed that dance." He whispered in my ear. "Th-thank you." I stuttered. He chuckled. "I hope ya' as good in bed as ya' are onna floor." He smirked.

"Maybe I am." I smirked back. "Let me getcha numba' "he held out his hand. I grabbed his hand and rolled it back up, sitting it at his side. "If I see you again." And with that I walked away.

-------
How you like them apples ..I mean chapter.....

Girl I wish I could whine how Gabbi was saying she was I be looking like

That was hilarious 😭 Auddie out✌🏾