All of me

Gabriella Point of view
February 10, 2018
Los Angeles

What would I do without your smart mouth?
Drawing me in, and you kicking me out
You've got my head spinning, no kidding, I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me, but I'll be alright
My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind
'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you, oh oh

"August wake up." I kept hitting his chest for him to get up. He groaned and pushed my hand away. My hand drifted back over to his chest, but this time I squeezed his nipple. "Ahh shit Gabbi what the fuck?" He shouted fully awake. "You wouldn't wake up and I'm bored." I mumbled against his neck. "Mm chill Gabbi." He pushed me away from him more than the first time. "No." I said as I kissed his neck.

"Stop doin' allat befo' ya start somethin." He grabbed my ass. I looked into his eyes as he bit his bottom lip. "But I want to start something."

He chuckled, before taking my lips into his mouth. We French kissed for at least two minutes before he hovered over my body kissing my neck. "Mm" I moaned feeling his teeth come in contact with my soft skin creating a bright red hickie.

August moved down my body leaving passion marks. I squirmed at the wetness forming in my vagina. "Ya' gone let me?" He asked yanking at my underwear. "Wait your willing to give me head?" I asked shocked because of what happened the first time we had sex.

"Yeah, if ya answer my question." He rubbed my throbbing vagina. "Ohh I'll answer anything." I moaned out. "Be mine" he pushed his long ass middle finger deep inside me."I am yours." I squealed at how deep his finger was.

"No Gabriella will you be my lady?" He came up closer to my face still fingering me. "O-ok. I will." I tried to kiss him, but he dove into my vagina. As if it was a youth fountain and he was an 80 year old man.

"Oh August." I screamed as his tongue made circular motions around my clitoris. He added his middle finger and pumped faster. "Ohhh." I grabbed the sheets, pulling my back up into an arch. "Shit August I'm about to cum." I grabbed at his hair. "Ahh chill Gabbi that shit hurt." He removed my hand.

"Sorry." I mumbled as he went back to work. He swirled his tongue around my entrance licking then slurping at my clitoris. "Ahh fuck!" I screamed releasing my juices. August cleaned up the mess I made. Licking his lips and sucking his fingers.

Coming back up, he ran his tongue across the top of my chest then sucking my hard nipples.
The warmness of his mouth on my breast felt undeniably good. He kissed me letting me taste my own sweet juices. "Mm I love you girl." He mumbled against my lips.

"I love you too." I panted trying to let my body ease from its high. "Ya still wanna go out?" He slipped out of the bed. "Yea after my nap." I grabbed the pillow next to my head. "Aight imma wake ya up in a hour." I nodded and drifted off to sleep.

August Alsina point of view
Same day
Later that night

"Aug this is so beautiful." Gabbi admired the boat as I grabbed ha hand helping ha onto it. "I know right. Shit was expensive as fuck." I mumbled.