Chapter 6 (one dance)

Gabriella Point of view
June 15,2017
Los Angeles, California

I woke up this morning laying in August arms. Watching him sleep, made me replay everything that went on last night. After the first round we did at least 4 more. We was everywhere in the hotel room going at it until 6 this morning. I already know my legs not working today.

I began to tickle his neck because I was getting bored just watching him sleep. He groaned and started moving around. "August get up." I whispered in his ear. "Mm" he mumbled. "What?"

"Shut up." He said pushing me completely off the bed. "Well shit." I got up and sat on the bed. Wrapping the sheets around my naked body, I watched August still up in the bed.

"Damn, you still hea'?" He yawned. "Uhh yea where would I go?" I looked at him like he was stupid. "Home, I don't know. I don't do sleepovas, so gone get dressed." He tried to boss me around.

"You real funny. I'm staying right here." I folded my arms. "We'll see. When I come out the bathroom you better be dressed." He said walking to the bathroom butt naked. "Awwe you have a cute butt." I got up and squeezed it. "Chill with the gay shit." He pushed my hand and covered his butt. It's so small and cute.  I tried to pinched it again, but he shut the bathroom door.

I might as well go home, I got nothing else to do. I have no clothes nor toothbrush. I walked around his little penthouse gathering my clothing.

After I was fully dressed he still hasn't come out, so I started looking in the fridge. "Oh pineapples!" I sang with excitement, as I began to reach for them. My ass was stinging from the burning sensation of August slapping it.

"Who the hell told you, you could touch me?" I fussed, rubbing the burning spot. "Who the hell told you, you could be in my fridge?" He smirked. "I'm hungry." I whined. "You can eat once you get home, lets go." He grabbed his keys. I pouted. "Can you please make me something?"

"No." He looked back at me. "Pleaseeee" I whined more. "No." He folded his arms. "Fine." I said catching an attitude. I can't help it that I get mad when I get told I can't have any food. I walked out the door before him and didn't say nothing on the elevator.

I was trying to avoid him, but he kept looking at me smirking. I rolled my eyes and blew my breath, while putting on my seat belt. During the ride to my house, I would purposely sigh or tap my nails on the door.

"That's it. Wassup?" He stopped the car. I just kept looking out the window. "Do you need some act right?" He grabbed my chin forcefully. That would be good, but I want food more. "No I need food." I pouted. "Whateva." He mumbled and started to drive.

We was on the road for 15 minutes until we came to a stop. I finally looked up from my phone and saw the big sign saying Jack N Joe.

I wanted to smile so bad, but I would NOT let him know I'm happy. We made our way inside and found a place to sit. "You happy big baybeh." He said sliding on his shades. "There's no sun in here, Ray." I laughed. "I don't want nobody to see me." He said that was really smart.

"But your fans are use to seeing you with shades on. No matter what they gonna know it's you." I told him the obvious. "Yea you right." He nodded his head agreeing. He still didn't take them off.

"Damn where the people at?" I said as my stomach growled. "Shit I know right. I'm startin' to get hungry myself." He scrunched his face.

"I'm sorry I kept you guys waiting. Can I get you something to drink." A nice looking guy came over to out table. He licked his lips and looked my way. "Wazzum Trav." August dapped up the man. "Wazzum fool. Who this." He asked looking me up and down.

"Oh that's Gabriella for real. Gab this my brudda Travis." He introduced us."I can introduce my self. I'm Travis it's nice meetin' you love." He said kissing my hand. I blushed and August laughed shaking his head. "Get us some food." August tried to shoo away Travis, but he stayed. "Why I gotta go?"

"You workin' right?" August had to help him remember. "I am workin' nigga I'm gettin' Ms. Gabriella orda' and number."he winked. "Trav gone get me a new waiter." August sternly said to his brother. "Aight imma chill." He laughed.

During breakfast, August and I randomly talked about anything that came to mind. He even invited me, to come around town with him today. He's dropping me off to handle some personal business, then he's coming back.
"Thank you for breakfast I'll see you later." I said getting out of his car. "No problem mama." He rolled down his window. I walked to Puff and I apartment and knocked on the door.

"Here I come!" Jass said coming to unlocked the door. I waved to August assuring him that I was ok. He honked and pulled off. "Gabbi, bitch tell me everything." Jass pulled me into the house. "I never kiss and tell." I smiled making my way to my room, but decided to stop by Puff's.

"Puffy. Hey girl-eww" I said seeing her and Chris Brown getting with the get down. "Damn Gabbi knock!" Puff moaned. I walked out because they still was getting it in, even when I was standing there.

I went into my room and played my Drake playlist. I grabbed all of my clothes and body wash, and headed to the bathroom.

----
I know this chapter was a little boring, I'm sorry.
It will get better after this, so brace yourself.
As you know I have changed the title to this book, the name fits this book more because it now gives me a better way to create the story.
Don't beat me up for changing the title and description. I felt like it was the best thing to do.