Confessions

Gabriella Point of view
May 22,2018
Los Angeles, California

These are my confessions
Just when I thought I said all I could say
My chick on the side said she got one on the way
These are my confessions
Man, I'm throwed and I don't know what to do
I guess I gotta give part two of my confessions
If I'm gonna tell it, then I gotta tell it all
Damn near cried when I got that phone call
I'm so throwed, I don't know what to do
But to give you part two of my confessions

Now, this gon' be the hardest thing I think I ever had to do
Got me talking to myself, asking how I'm gon' tell you
'Bout that chick on part one I told y'all I was creeping with, creeping with
Said she's three months pregnant and she's keeping it
The first thing that came to mind was you
Second thing was how do I know if it's mine and is it true
Third thing was me wishing that I never did what I did
How I ain't ready for no kid and bye bye to our relationship

It's 4:30 am and August has yet to come back to my house. I really hope nothing happened to him or Jass. I love the both of them and if anything was to happen I'd be so devastated.
I've been calling his phone for the past two hours, but he hasn't answered. Since I'm wide awake already, I brushed my teeth and washed my face. When I went downstairs to make a snack, the front door opened.

August walked through the door with his head hanging down. "Hey baby you okay?" I frowned. He looked up at me like he seen a ghost. He seemed a little off, but then smiled. "Yeah baybeh I'm good. You aight?" I nodded as I pulled out the pan. It's almost five and I have to work at seven so I might as well cook breakfast.
"Yeah I'm okay." He nodded and came into the kitchen. "Did she get home safe?" He jumped again.

"What?" He tensed up. "Jasmine, you took her home right?" He let out a breath. "Oh yea." I furrowed my eyebrows. "August are you sure you're good?" He nodded fast. "Yeah I'm good jus ti'ed. I'll talk ta ya later." And with that he walked out the front door. I wonder why he isn't staying tonight like usual. He's acting weird and I'm going to find out why. Damn I wish I could call Puff.

August Alsina
Same day/ night

I just couldn't stay in the same house as Gabbi. I can't kiss her knowin what I just did will tear her apart. Stoppin at a red light, I hit the stirrin wheel. "The fuck is wrong wit' me?!" Man I'm such a fuck up. She's been nothing, but good to me even after she's been fucked over so many times before. And all I did was add myself to the list. I told her I wasn't gonna be like the other niggas she dealt wit, but I ain't no different.

Jus another nigga who break hearts. I gotta tell her though, I got to I can't take this shit to my grave, I got tell her and soon cause if I tell her anytime later it will hurt worse. I'm so fucked bruh.

2 weeks later
Jass point of view

I don't know how to feel right now. I just came from the hospital because I felt nauseous and I kept throwing up. Come to find out I'm pregnant by my best friend's boyfriend. I can't have this baby it will fuck up all of our lives. But I don't believe in abortions and I will not give my child up so they can feel like I did not want them. When they are growing up because some kids like that become crazy.

I can't say how much or how long I've been crying. I know I got to tell her, our relationship won't be as it was before all of this started. But I can't blame no one but myself. I'm definitely fucked up because I have no one. Puff is dead, Corey is dead to me. How could my own best friend do that to me? Well I guess I know how Gabbi will feel.

She will hate me forever. I'm a sick person and the worlds worst best friend. I might as well tell August that he has a baby on the way, but it's not really good new because of the situation that we are in.

August Alsina point of view
Same day

I was jus chillan at home in my lil man cave wit my bruddas. Travis only live a few minutes away and Mal jus came to visit us. "Did you tell ha yet yung?" Trav asked.

I told them what I did cause they my bruddas and I need some advice. "Nah man, this shit gone hurt her too much." I shook my head.

"You gone have to sooner not later cause somethin bad might happen, like that girl tellin her." Mal said. I nodded cause it's true, that's one of the scariest things of this whole telling the truth shit. The first is us breakin up. I may be too late and she gonna already be gone outta my life. No goodbye or nun.

My phone rang and it was Jass. "She callin me now." They looked away from the tv to look at me. "Gabbi?"

"Nah Jass." Mal bit his lip and look in Travis' direction. Travis just shook his head and looked up to the ceiling, I guess prayin.

I answered the phone and put it on speaker so my bruddas could hear the conversation. "Wassam Jass?" I heard shufflin befo' she came to the phone. "Hey August, in pregnant." She blurted out. Awww Fuck!

-----------------------
Ik it's been a minute sorry!
But chapter 22 is out. Hope you enjoyed it. Chapter 23 will be updated today, I'm typing as you're reading. I've been trying to type up other chapters to finish the book, so I can just lit them back to back. But as you can tell that hasn't worked.😭

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!
Auddie out🤙🏾