Say goodbye

August Alsina point of view
July 18, 2018
Atlanta, Georgia

Baby, come here and sit down
Let's talk; I got alot to say
So I guess I'll start by sayin' that I love you
But you know this thing ain't been a walk in the park (for us)
I swear it'll only take a minute
You'll understand when I finish, yeah
And I don't want to see you cry
But I don't want to be the one to tell you a lie, so

How do you let go when you
You just don't know what's on
The other side of the door?
When you're walking out, talk about it, and
Everything I tried to remember to say
Just went out my head
So I'm a do the best I can to get you to understand
Cause I know!!

There's never a right time to say goodbye
But I gotta make the first move
Cause if I don't, you gonna start hating me
Cause I really don't feel the way I once felt about you
Girl, it's not you, it's me
I, I gotta, gotta figure out what I need, oh
There's never a right time to say goodbye
But we know that we gotta go
Our separate ways
And I know it's hard, but we gotta do it
It's kind of killing me
Cause there's never a right time
A right time to say goodbye

Man this shit is killin' me, I neva' meant to hurt ha'. I love ha wit all my heart yo I swea'. The love of my life is leavin' and is neva' comin' back. When she said that she hated me and that she neva wanted to see me again I knew our relationship was ova'. Seein' her cry because of me was the hardest thing I could've eva' witnessed.

Knowin I hurt her, kills me inside. I can't even hold ha', I can't make what I did go away.

"Gabbi I'm sorry." I mumbled as I packed my things from ha room. "Just get your stuff." She didn't even look my way. I sighed and put my bags on my shoulder. I looked at her, all I wanted to do was hold her and kiss her. Tell her everything was going to be alright, but it wasn't. She lost every one, she no longer has no one.

I put my bags in the car as Gabriella watched me. I closed the cab door and was on my way to the airport. I decided to move back to Atlanta because there is no longer a reason for me to stay in Los Angeles.

I boarded the plane as my bodyguards packed up the plane. "You good Aug you been mighty quiet." Slick one of my guards asked. "Yeah I'm cool." I lied right through my teeth. He looked at me again and nodded. I bet he could sense that I was lyin, but let the conversation go.

I'm glad he did because I already know who's the blame of it all and I don't need more people tell me my own faults.

Usually I take nice long naps on the plane, but this time I couldn't sleep. I was to busy havin thoughts about the life I have in stored. I had a girl I loved, but lost. I got a baby on the way and losin my career. And it's nothin I can do about none of them. What is done is done.

Three hours later, I was landin. "Slick can y'all take my bags to my house, I'm rey hit the bar first." He hesitated at first, but then nodded. "Aight man be safe." I nodded and went to the car I asked them to bring. I got in the car and took a silent drive to the bar.

Once I made it, I slammed my car door and trudged to the seats. "Long day?" A bartender asked. I nodded. "Give me a shot ah everythin'." She nodded and began linin' up shot glasses.

Tequila, Vodka, henny, patron, ciroc and the list goes on and on. I sat there drinkin my sorrows away fo' hours, drunk outta my mind. Dyin' in the inside more then I looked on the out.

Every time I took a shot to the head, I though about the pain I put Gabbi through. It only made me go harder. The baby I'm havin with Jass is the baby I wanted wit Gabbi. Shit and fair.

I landed hea' at 4:30 p.m it's now 4 in the mornin. I've been drinkin fo'hours. Finally decidin to go home, I got in my car. I drove, swervin lanes rushin to get home so I wouldn't get pulled over by a cop. I can't get caught drivin drunk. My career will definitely be six feet under. As I turned on Peach Ave., I fuckin missed the stop sign cause me to hit another car.

My head it the stirrin wheel, I felt my forehead to see blood flowin. My sight became blurry until it went black. Damn I may be six feet under.

Gabriella Point of view
Right after August left the house
Los Angeles, California

I'm done with this thing called love. All it does is sweep you off your feet to drop you in mid air. Every time I think I've found the one, I just found another.

Life is crazy and ridiculous, I wish I didn't have to go through it. One of my best friends are dead the other one is dead to me, my mother hates me. My boy friend got my friend pregnant, it's a lot for one girl to handle.

I've just decided to sleep the pain away, I took a Advil for my headaches and drifted off to sleep. Around 2:45(remember when it's 4 on the east coast it's around 2 on the west coast..I think) my phone began to ring.

My phone began to ring, I picked it up and looked at the caller I.d and it said Travis. Why is he calling me? "Hello?"

"August jus got in a car accident and was rushed to the hospital. Please get hea'."

-------
Dun dun dunnnnn
Oh my god another bomb has dropped.
What will happen next?
Will August die or will he be just fine?
Should Gabriella get back with him or stay away?
Personally I think she should leave, what do you think?

VOTE AND COMMENT
VOTE AND COMMENT

Auddie out❤️