3

PREVIOUS CHAPTER

"He'll be coming here this week. You'll see him again."

~-~-~-~-~

Chaeyoung's POV.

"HAHAHA THAT IS SOME FUNNY JOKE CHAE YOU MADE MY DAY HAHAHA!!" Mina said loudly. Hehe i-im sure she's j-joking... right?? M-mark can't do that.

"Mina she's not joking. He'll be studying here again." "Stop that is not true Jeong. He said he came from....from Taiwan... this is not happening." I can't believe that Mark can tell a lie. I thought he's a good guy. I never thought he can..he can break someone's heart...

He's my brother. He's my knight. My teacher. My best friend and... my... almost my everything... He caused Mina to hate her own school. I fell for him. I hate that I did that. I hate that cupid shot me. Why him? He... he... he made my unnie insane. I hate him. I saw Mina's eyes got watery and about to overflow. Before it diffuses, I stood up and ran outside. I ended up on the backside of the cafeteria. I always stay here. There's a little garden here. Many cherry blossom trees.

When Mark and I are alone, we always stay here. We spend time together here. Talking, singing and most importantly, rapping. We both like rapping. Remembering things like that breaks my heart. I just can't think of the things he can do to some quiet and inoccent girl like Mina. I can't let him do that. She's special to me. I can't label it though. I admire her gummy smile. I can feel butterflies in my stomach when she giggles. And when I looked at her lips during Chemistry, I almost lost my spirit. But at the same time, I think of Mark. He made that effect too. I love him. I really felt that he made me. For several years being bullied, he became my shield. He covered me with his safety blanket that fights hurtful words. He became a part of my life. A part of me. I thought that he'll be the one. I even confessed that I liked him.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°FLASHBACK°•°•°•°•°•°•°
"Chae, you look serious with your thoughts. Something wrong?" Mark said worriedly. Im scared to say it. Surely he will avoid me after I tell him.

"Uhh... n-nothing....Hey hyung?" Let's go with Son Chaeyoung way. Ask him then say it. Get ready for the effects.

"Hmm? What is it?" "How many girls confessed to you this year?" I said. My hands are shaking. Sh!t...Im really nervous.

"Hehe...I can't count it. But Im waiting for someone that I like Chae. I really like her." He said while having water on his eyes, He said while looking at me. I can feel my heart. It stopped. Im not that girl for sure. But still... Im happy for him.

I stood up straight in front of him. With my eyes watery. "Hyung... I like you. And Im sure that girl will be happy coz you are a very caring and kind guy." After that I walked. Crying by my own.

"SON CHAEYOUNG." I turned and saw him...crying. Kneeling down, looking at me.
"Please... don't go....please. I want to say something too. Please listen to me..." I ran to him and helped him to stand. Wiping his tears while saying...

"Before I go to Japan to be an exchange student, I want to say that I like you too. You always make me laugh with your corny jokes. You melt my heart everytime you do something cute. Promise me. When I get back here, you'll be mine and I'll be yours... please. Im saying this because its too early for us to be dating. Please." I nodded and we hugged. I can't let go of him right now. I just heard him saying the sweetest words I will ever hear.

I want to be with him forever...

▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪End of Flashback▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪¤▪