14

As promised...

•••

"Well, Congrats!! I never knew Chaeyoung will find someone again other than my beautiful and perfect li---" Mark was shushed by a finger on his lips. Jeongyeon trying to stop his words that may lead to something.

"Yah. Don't bring that up now. They need our support. Right Chaengie?" Momo looked at the girl's direction. Asking for an answer.

Chaeyoung looked up a little bit and nodded weakly. She felt guilt after saying it to Mark. She's the one who was crying because of the past news about her partner and him. She was the one who really cared for that guy before he left. But as of now, she have forgotten each one of the promises they made to each other. She still knows that she loves Mark but not as much as she did last time. She's loving Myoui Mina. Who's the prey of Mark.

"Hey Chaeng. Don't be shy or embarrassed or i dunno. We got you. We'll support you. Besides, you love each other deeply. So nothing can wreck the two of you." Dahyun smiled at the small girl next to her. Supporting her even if it hurts.

"Thanks guys for your supports. We're sorry that we just said this." Mina apologized. Others stayed quiet except for Mark. Laughing like there's no tomorrow.

"Mina, don't be so sur--" "Stop right there, Tuan." Again, Mark was shushed. Not by Jeongyeon, by Jin. Who just arrived minutes ago.

Everyone looked at him. Getting what he's about to say. Everyone thought the same thing. But then, they laughed it off and thinking that maybe they got the wrong meaning. Hopefully.

•••

K. N. J.'s POV.

"Oppa!" I heard Chaeyoung. Whisper-shouting behind the teacher's door.

"Chae? Why are you still here?" Its dismissal time. Every student must be heading back to their houses right now. Unless they have remedial. In Chaeyoung's case, she should be hanging out with Mina and the others.

"Welp... I just wanted to thank you. You've been good to me. Oh wait no actually, to me and our family. Despite of not being blood-related whatsoever. And also about the marriage thing." She smiled. 'I really can't resist this kid...'

"Well, you became my younger sibling. You and your brother. I'm happy that you have a partner. But if I heard you cried becaise of her, I--" "DON'T. EVEN. CONTINUE. She's a lady!" She retorted as I was talking. Which made me laugh.

"Fine, fine. And about the family thing, that's nothing. I promised that I will return every good thing that you and your family gave." I smiled back. I never felt so overwhelmed after what happened to my past.

"Thanks, Namjoon oppa. Im sure Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim are proud of you. You chose their request than being a rapstar." She's correct. I wish their proud and happy about my pick.

•••/Flashback/•••

"You know my boy, I can feel that you will be a professional."

"But dad, you know that I want to be a rapper." Here I am again... talking about my future together with my dad.

"Hmm... I dunno. You choose. You can still pick what will you end up with. Whether a famous rapper or a professional person. I'm not always by your side and I know how independent you are." I looked at him. Hearing those words made me feel down and sad.