Teamwork

Flash ! Flash ! Flash !

The noises of the camera were echoing inside the big room filled with people and the rythm of the music boomed in our ears.

My crew defiled one more time, showing all the freshly designed outfits. Guys and girls, all of them were walking alongside the music, back to the backstage.

"Oh my god ! I'm ex-haus-ted ! All this changing and walking ! Fiew !" Ah Reum, one of my female model, said, throwing herself on a sofa.

"Yeah me too ! Hey ! Make me some room ! Your fat ass takes the whole seat !" Chin Hwa, one of my male model, urged her and sat down next to her.

Actually, they didn't hate each others. They just communicate like that. One time, Ah Reum was crying and Chin Hwa was reconforting her.

The others models were all exhausted. Some were sitting on the floor, drinking water. Others went outside in order to smoke and the person left were trying to take off their make up.

"Fucking waterproof eye fucking liner ! Ouch ! My eye !" Boo Ja shouted, angry.

"Actually it's just water. Here, this is the make up remover !" Dae Hyun informed her, pushing the make up remover in her direction. She took it harshly.

"You couldn't say it before !?" She put some of the liquid on a cotton disk and rubbed her face.

I sighed. I was exhausted too. All of this stress is bad for them and for me too. I'm their boss after all. I sat between Chin Hwa and Ah Reum because he started to pull her hair.

"Ouch ! Chin Hwa if you don't stop now I swear I- oooh (y/n) ! Is everything alright ?" They made some room for me to sit. Chin Hwa started to massage me.

"All she needs is a little massage that all ! Right boss ?" He rubbed my shoulders with his thumbs.

"If you don't stop it right now I cut your hands !" I warned him sternly and he removed his hands.

Some of the people who went outside to smoke came in the room to remove the make up on their face. I took a deep breath. Finally a break after all this work.

Puddi puddi ! Puddi puddi !

My phone rang. I picked up. Don't ask me why I had this ringbell.. I just found this Japanese publicity funny. Yeah it's not very professional I know.

"(Y/n), director of the Fashion District agency. I listen."

"Hello ! I'm Bang PD nim, director of Ibighit agency. I called you to know if it were possible to do a partnering together ?"

"Which type of person do you propose ?"

"BTS. They are seven. You can do whatever you want with them if you want." BTS... ? They are pretty famous. If they wear clothes that I created, alongside my models, it will boost the business.. People will want to buy things that BTS wore...

"It's okay for me. When ?"

"Can you come tomorrow ?"

"I'll see what's possible.."

"Okay ! So see you tomorrow maybe... Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I hung up. Ah Reum and Chin Hwa were looking at me intensely.

"What ?" I asked, a little irritated.

"Who was it ? Your boyfriend ?" Ah Reum inquired.

"Impossible ! I'm her boyfriend !" Chin Hwa exclaimed.