Rumors

It's been a month since me and Jimin are dating. The boys teased us at first (especially Jimin) but encouraged our relation ship anyway. We couldn't go on properly dates because of his popularity so we basically hang out in the dorms, laying lazily on his bed.

This day was one of these day, where we are laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling, telling each others things. It could be about our life, about our relationship, about someone that we know... It was basically about everything. But some day we said nothing, just enjoying each others presence.

He sighed. I sighed back. He sighed again.

"What a meaningful conversation !" I sarcastically said.

"I'll tell you a story..." I turned my head to look at him, "It's the story of a little boy-"

"What's his name ?" I cutted him.

"It doesn't matter..." He sighed, "His name is the username is taken."

I sniggered, "is that even a name ?"

"Don't judge, I ran out of idea !" He whined, "so.. this is the story of a little boy.. he was bullied because he was fat. But one day, someone recognized his talent and took care of him. He then started to train hard to make him and proud. He started to have friend and he became happy. He trained so much that he had a smockin' hot body."

"Now he is happy ?" I asked him.

"I didn't finished my story !"

"Sorry."

"To have this body, he ate a meal per day and he trained hard. When he started to eat again, he began to have a little tummy. People started to call him fat again. So he trained harder."

"Is he alright ? 'Cause I prefer a boy with a healthy tummy than unhealthy abs !"

"Just check it out !" I sat up and stared at him.

"This boy was you ?" He nodded silently. I poked his belly and smiled, "I'm happy that you're healthy !" He hugged me close.

"I love you," he snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

I replied, "me too.."

***

Rumors on Jimin's relationship

We can see on the following photo, that this idol was hanging out with a girl, who appears to be (l/n) (y/n). They're very close to each others and honestly... Some looks don't lie !

I was reading an article about the fact that Jimin and I are together. The fans are quite angry.

Slut

Whore

Useless

Worthless

Ugly

All these words are written for me, all because I'm dating their oppa.

Can't I be happy ? All my life was shitty ! And when I finally, FINALLY find someone who makes me happy, people can't help but wreck my day !

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I glanced at the owner of it and it was Jimin who was looking at me, his eyes saying it's not worth it.

"Why can't they be happy that you have somebody to lean on ?" I looked at my hands, situated on my laps.

He pecked my cheek while stroking the other one, "wait a month or two.. they'll understand ! I trust ARMYs !" I smiled and pecked his lips.

I stood up, "thanks for cheering me up !" I started to walk off but he held my waist.

"Do you think a peck is enough for me ?" He smirked.

"Don't play young boy, you'll loose !" I warned him as I made my way towards the kitchen.

"I'm hungry too !" I searched in the fridge something comestible to sustain myself. I found a drinkable yogurt.

"So what do you want ?" I stood up and drank a bit of my yogurt.

"You for dessert !" He smugly said. I nearly spat on him.

I refused, "nu-uh ! In your dreams !"

"But that's the point ! Is it bad thay I want to make my dreams coming true ?" He started to tickle me.

I was laughing my ass off on the floor, gesticulating like a croackache as he tickeled me.

"Fuck you Park Jimin !" I said between laughters.