Meeting

It's been three month that I'm in a relationship with Jimin. A week before, he confirmed the rumor. The fans were a little taken aback but it's okay now.

Today, Jimin insisted that I must meet his parents. I was a little worried that they don't accept me because I don't have any parents. So I'm not the daughter of the great someone or the daughter of this poor somebody. It was just all about me. Raised in a small poor orphanage. Everything that I have now... I can just thanks myself for it.

I was wearing a casual dress. I wore just a bit of make up. Franctly... I just wanted to stay here for the night, without bra, in panties with an oversized shirt of him. His response to my rebellion was that he'll enjoy my outfit but he wasn't sure that his parents will.

"What if they don't like me ? Like i don't deserve your love or something like that ?"

"Don't worry, they'll love you !" He reassured me.

***

We were in front of their door and Jimin knocked.

I tried to tell him that I was stressed about it but in vain, "Jimin I'm not so sure about it anymo-" I couldn't finish my sentence that the door flung open and revealed a tall man. Jimin... Are you sure that this tall man is your father ?

"Ah Jimin there you are ! And who is this ? Your girlfriend ?" His dad asked, trying to peep at me while I hid behind Jimin.

"Yeah ! She's cute right ?"

After this awkward moment we came in and started to eat. I didn't spoke, I was too anxious, and his mother, whose height must be around 150cm, was glaring at me.

"Is your girlfriend mute Jimin ?" His mother asked, concerned.

"No ! Not at all. She's even a little too much talkative if you wanted to know !" His mother looked at me with piercing eyes.

"What happened young girl ? Cat got your tongue ?" I opened my mouth to reply but nothing came out, "the minimum when you're invited somewhere is to introduce yourself ! Jimin you've got a very impolite girl !"

Impolite girl, impolite girl ! My fist in your face is an impolite girl too maybe ?

"Nah.. she's very polite but she's quite shy and nervous right now !"

His dad spoke, "tell me young girl, what's your job ?" His dad seemed nice and he reminded me of an giant teddy bear.

"I'm the boss of a fashion agency," my voice came out like a whisper, nearly inaudible.

"Can you repeat please ?" He asked.

I cleared my throat, "I'm the boss of a fashion agency."

"Which one ?" His mother enquired with a dryly tone.

"F-fashion di-district.. I know it seems weird fo-for a name b-but yeah..." I stuttered.

"This name sound familiar..." She was thoughtful.

"Isn't it the thing that was in Japan a few month ago ?" His dad thought outloud.

"Yeah. This is this thing." I smiled a bit.

"So that means you're (y/n) (l/n) ?" Jimin's mother asked me. I nodded, "do you think you can offer me some of your clothes ?" Jimin glared at her like he was saying stop right now ! but she didn't seems to care about it at all.

"Uh.. yeah I think ?"

"You're the best daughter in law that I ever had !" She stood up to hug me.

Is she fucking kidding me ? She hated me and now she loves me ?

We ate the dessert. When we finished it and that I helped his mother with the dishes, Jimin wanted to show me around.

We were in his room, laying on his bed, enjoying each others presence.

"I'm still hungry !" I whined.

"You can eat me if you want ?" He winked at me.

"Sorry I'm not the cannibal type !"

"You can still suck me off though..." I covered his mouth. Tonight Jimin was a little too straightforward.

"Nope !" I took my hand away from his face.

"Please ! I need you like right now !"

"No."

"If you don't do it... Then when we'll make love... I'll tease the shit out of you ! And I'll make you beg for me !" He started to stroke my thigh.

"Fuck you !"

"No you fuck me !"

After so much whining and plead, I finally gave up, "okay I'll do you this favor but in exchange..." He looked at me with hopeful eyes. I leaned over him and whispered in his ears, "you'll have to do the same thing for me at home when we'll come back !" He eagerly nodded.

I started to leave a trail of kisses on his jaw down to his collarbone, not forgetting to leave some hickeys there and there.

His mother didn't like me because I stole his little baby, but what if she learn what's happening inside her own house, next to her room ?

But she doesn't have to say something, by the faces of pleasure he made, his eyebrows knitting together, his nose a little scrunched and his mouth slightly opened, where silent moan and slight groan escaped, I could tell that he was totally enjoying my job.

After our little hot session, I took a chewing gum, hoping that I'll have a minty breath to say goodbye to his parents. He rearranged himself and we prayed to not seem suspicious. Otherwise I'll be a dead meat, rotting in a corner of a dark cave.

When we arrived at home, we took off our coat and Jimin started to making his way towards the bathroom.

"Hep hep hep young boy ! A deal is a deal !" He turned around and when he finally remembered, he smirked at me, each step he took was making even more dangerous. I was started to crave for his touch.

A long night was about to start.