A/N

Okay wow.

Just

WOW !!! (Yes three because I'm hella surprised)

I've just seen with my little orbs who work as my eyes that this fic reached 1,f*cking04 K of views ! And I'm super happy about it !

I still remember when it has 20 views and I asked some friends of mine to read it and to tell me what they were thinking about it. I didn't expect that one day it'll reach over 1K and I'm very VERY happy about it. (Thank you a lot !)

But when I think about it, I don't think my story is that good (sometimes it was cliché, sometimes it wasn't really well written, other times the chapter were very short (-1000 words)). Plus, I didn't do a "storyboard" to know what will happen in the story (freestyle y'know (︶^︶) )I really did one at the middle/end of it so.... Yeah. The plot is not that good.

I'm actually writing a new fic (on Taehyung) and I really feel that I improved my writing ! If you want to check it out, to support me or you love me so much that you want to read everything I do (jk) you can click on my profile then on The little match girl.

If not then it okey, have a good day etc... (I hate you T.T)

Anyway thank you do much for the votes, reading, comments (I don't have any commentd lulz) and all the things like that ! And congratulations ! You read my fic entirely ! (Idk how you did do that actually).

Bye~~

[Auto publicity de l'amour]
I'm putting the trailer for Taehyung's fic here too if it can interest you :)

Fashion Designer {pjm x reader}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें