An apple everyday keep a doctor away !

Jimin POV

I hate you Park Jimin !

"FUCK !" I punched my pillow, "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, FUCK !" I stopped. Tears were streaming down my face. Once again, I failed. My relations were always a failure. I tried to speak to her but she was sort of mad when she saw me. When I tried to comfort her, she pushed me away. She didn't really liked me, but now she hate me. It's over. There is no point to try anymore.

I woke up, my eyes were puffed because I cried all night long. I wasn't feeling well so I texted Yoongi to warn them that I'll stay at the dorm. That was a relief that they arrived late yesterday night, otherwise I was covered in shame.

I wanted to get up and take a breakfast but I wasn't hungry. So I brushed my teeth instead. After that, I opened my laptop and watched a drama. Doctor Romantic, Teacher Kim it's called. It's pretty cool I liked it. The fact that the guy kissed the girl in the first episode is cool too but she doesn't like him tough. Strange... It remember me of someone.. (y/n).. anyway ! Let's watch this episode !

"이백 줄 ! (Ee baek Joule ! 200 joules !)"

"Shock ! Shock !" The chest of the man rose at each discharge delivered. The guy had finally a pulse and a stable rythm after five discharge. Suddenly, my vision became black and I fell asleep.

Your POV

"What ? Why is he not here ?" I said, sipping down my coffee.

"He said that he wasn't feeling well," Yoongi leaned on the wall, facing me.

"And ? We have only one week and yesterday night he was feeling way more than well ! So this is not a valuable excuse. Sorry." I don't believe it. "He wasn't feeling well" ! Tch ! I swear !

"Yesterday night ? So that's why he left early.. and feeling more than well... What did you do yesterday night ?" He smirked. I knew that he was thinking dirty.

"Yah ! Stop it already !" I threw my empty goblet in the bin and started to walk away, but he gripped my arm.

"Yah," he said softly, "I don't know what happened between you two but please, don't lump me with him !" I 'tched', made him unhand my arm and walked away.

I must admit that I was acting a little bitchy with him. And when I left him he gave me this sort of puppy face. Arg ! I feel culprit now ! Poor Yoongi.

"Yah ! Do you think that you can manage to walk away from me ?" Yoongi turned me around and pushed me on the nearest wall. He was dangerously too close to me.

"What do you think you're doing ? I'm sorry okay ? Now leave me alone," he leaned on me, getting closer to me.

"I want to play !" Wut ? "You said that you wanted to work with all of us and that the fact that Jimin wasn't feeling well bothered you. So... I have an idea. Let's flirt !"

"Yah ! Do you think that I'm this easy ?"

"If Jimin learn that someone is flirting with you, he will turn up presto. Trust me," it's true that I would like to work with everyone but with the accident of yesterday night...

"What's your plan ?" He gave me a gummy smile.

We were preparing ourself for tomorrow because we'll leave for Paris Friday. Yoongi was behind me and helping me. He was giving me this loving smile and soft look, as if he was really in love. He was acting very well I can't deny it.

"Hey (y/n)..." I turned my head to face him but soon I felt something on my cheeks. I put my finger on my cheek and checked what was the unknown substance. Chocolate ?