Parade

We were preparing ourself for the parade. All the clothes were here along with the make up. People were testing the lightning, some others were decorating the scene and others were cleaning the room.

"This Sunday will be a sunny day !" Exclaimed Nam Kyu, proud of his joke.

"Just shut up !" Sighed Chin Hwa.

I smiled at those two. All of the models and BTS were preparing themselves for tonight's parade, practicing once again the steps that I tought them. I was quite proud of them. Especially Hoseok, that's my boy ! When I checked on him, I could swear that I had an anime sweatdrop...

"Touch ma body~ ! Everybody~ !" He was dancing on Touch my body of Sistar.... Okay. I think it's time for me to order pizza.. It was already 12:39pm after all.

"Yay ! Pizza !" Exclaimed Taehyung, "I'll took a pizza with pineapple and chocolate !"

"Uhh... It doesn't exist in France.. if you want we can also get you a cake ?" I proposed but he pouted.

After our little order, the pizzas had came and we all ate cheerfully.

I warned them, "eat well y'all ! We're performing tonight and it might be long ! And I'll get you to a restaurant not so far away before. But do not eat too much or you'll don't fit the clothes anymore !" They chuckled and laughed.

The room was filled with people. I'm happy to work with BTS because they're well known so I'll earn a lot of money~ ! And a lot of people paid to see the parade that I'll give. Since everyone was ready, we could start the parade.

It was already finished. And today we're going back to Korea. It was a nice short week, I appreciated it. Suddenly, someone hugged me, trapping me in his muscular arms.

"I'll miss you (y/n) !" It was Jin, "don't hesitate to visit us sometimes !" We parted away.

"But the thing is that I'm really busy and you are too ! So it will be complicated !" He nodded, quite sad, but he couldn't deny that it was the truth.

I was sad too, but little did I know that a certain somebody was even sadder than me.

***

It was Monday and I was working on our new project, promoting our summer collection. I received calls from managers, to know if my models could perform there and there, some other calls were for selling carpets..... I decided to have a break. I sat on the sofa after taking a glass of water. My lids started to close all by themselves.

Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

"State your name and business !"

"Miss Lee. Director of the orphanage you were in !" Miss Lee ? What is she doing here ?

"Come in !" She entered the room and she sat down infront of my desk as I sat down behind my desk. She pulled up her glasses on the bridge of her nose and started to explain her story.

"Miss (l/n)... I have some great news for you ! We found a relative of yours ! She's your aunt ! Her name is Song Ma Joo. She is the wife of Song Young Hwa, a CEO in a building agency.. she is waiting for you at this address !" She gave me a little sheet of paper with something written on it and she grabbed the knot of the door, "hope your meeting will be great !" With that, she left the room, leaving me alone.

I looked at the paper she gave me. Looking at it gave me determination. Okay ! I'll meet my aunt !

When I arrived in front of this big villa, I questioned my determination again, to check if it was still there. I walked past the bushes, standing right in front of the door and pressed the doorbell.

Ding dong

A maid opened the door. A maid ?!

"Good afternoon Miss. How can I help you ?" She asked me kindly. She reminded me of a cute and artless lamb.

"Can you please inform Miss Song that (l/n) (y/n) is here ?"

She nodded, "of course ! I'll be back in a minute !"

When she left me, I was tiptoeing, trying to see the inside of this house. She came back at me and I followed her inside.

The hall was pretty fancy. The walls where cream white and paintings of landscape were decorating them. The light blue curtains which were covering the opened windows were lightly floating because of the wind. A dark blue carpet was disposed on the wooden floor.

When we arrived in the living room, I could see five person. Two couples and a man (quite handsome).

My aunt greeted me and introduced me to her friends. Their friends had a son, Park Chanyeol, and they proposed us to have a walk in the garden.

So here we were, walking in a garden full of colors. We were walking silently when he decided to broke the silence.

"Whacha you doin'" he asked. I raised an eyebrow.

"Walkin'."

"I mean in life. You're a CEO that's right ?"

"Yep !" I smiled and he smiled back.

"You're cute when you smile ! Hey..." I listened to him, curious, "would you like to go on a date with me ? I find you very cute and if it depended of my choice... I've already asked you to be mine !" He boomed a smile at me. I couldn't resist.

"Sure !"

***

When we left, we made our way to the ice cream shop and our date went on with laughter and happiness. Then I came back home.

I made some spaghetti for myself and took a shower. When I was all dry and dressed, I sat on my bed.

Does I call him ?

Does I call him not ?

The screen was showing the name of Yoongi. I was hesitating to call him, to have some news of them but he might be busy after all. After reflections, I decided to not to call him.

I missed them. I missed him. His sweet smile. Sweet but sometimes savage personality... His eyesmile...

But I was afraid to talk to him.