Everybody says NO

Jimin POV

"No," I said. Her smile faded.

"Ow.. okay ! I just wanted to know !" She nodded in understanding and shifted nervously, "It's because you were a lil' suspicious !" She tried to joke around.

I know that you're faking your smile, don't hide your sadness because you're beautiful. And don't try to joke either, it don't work, I don't trust you.

She informed me that she'll go get something to drink with Yoongi and she left, disappearing in the crowded house. I had enough of this party and headed to the dorm.

I took off my shoes and my coat. Since nobody was here, I used this occasion to unbutton my shirt in the living room. Now I was walking around topless. I sat on the sofa and thought about me life. Half an hour passed and I heard the door clicking.

"Oh Jimin ! You'll already here ?" Yoongi exclaimed.

"Oh hum yeah ! Uhhh...  What is she doing here ?" I pointed at (y/n) who was behind Yoongi, hiding herself.

"MeeEEE ? Nothing !" She approached me, her lips a few centimeters away of mine. She stank like alcohol, "I swear I did nothing !"

"She is drunk so I took her here, since she couldn't drive and her house is so far away I'm too lazy !" He explained me. Now I understand.

"I'm not racist ! I like couscous and tajin !" She then threw herself on the sofa, "look ! I'm an towel !" And laughed like a crazy women.

"Okay... But towels don't speak !" She sat up and looked at me closely and suspiciously.

"You !" She pointed at me with an accusative index, "you're the bastard that-" she stopped.

"That ... ?" Yoongi enquired.

She became angry, "that stole my pads ! You shit !" She gesticulated like a squid.

Yoongi mocked, "I learn new things about you everyday, Jimin !"

"Jimiiiiin !" She whined, "I'm too hot ! Can I be topless like you ?"

"Uh... Jimin, 'bout that... Why are you bare chested ?" Asked Yoongi.

"Ah uh... Yes ! Um, because I wanted to !" I stuttered, I was feeling shy now. In the corner of my eyes, I saw (y/n) starting to lift her dress.

"Yah !" I said, putting my hands on hers, preventing any exhibition, "don't do that !"

"But you said yes !" She pouted.

"I said yes at Yoongi ! Not you !"

Yoongi stated, "true."

"Does that mean that you want to see Yoongi topless ?" She gasped right after her question, put her hands on her mouth and said to herself, "so the Yoonmin is true ?" She was looking into nowhere, spacing out.

"She's crazy !" Yoongi stated (once again) and blushed.

"She's alive ?" I wondered, shaking my hand in front of her eyes.

"Chuuuuuuur !" She cried out of nowhere, like the officer Choi in The girl who sees smell.

Yoongi and I didn't talk this much, he just get a glass of water before going to bed while (y/n) fall asleep on my thighs. Her slow breath were hitting my belly repetitively. I removed the hair that were covering her sleepy face.

I checked the hour, 1am. I decided to go to bed. I covered her frame with my shirt and went in my bedroom.

***

I hit my little toe on the table this morning. It hurt so bad but I couldn't scream, she was still sleeping. Jin was making breakfast.

"Is everything alright Jiminie ?" He asked, not looking away from his stew.

I sat down and rubbed my little toe, "yeah don't worry Hyung."

"So... Love affair ?" He wore that mischievous smile that I don't like at all.

"Stop. You sound like my grandma ! And Love affair ? What are you implyin' ?"

"She is sleeping on the couch with your shirt~ !" He sangsonged to me.

"Hyung... I think that I made the biggest mistake of my life !" He served me and I started to eat.

He took a full spoon of his food before making disappear in his mouth, "You 'i'n't uched protechion 'at right ?"

"What ? I can't understand a thing when you speak like that ! And I didn't sleep with her !"

"So what is it then ?"

"When she asked me if I like her, I said no-"

He interrupted me, "stupid. Sorry go ahead !"

"I said no 'cause I was so nervous and then she became all sad but if I said yes I have the intuition that she'll say yes if I ask her to be my girlfriend !"

"You like her or not ?"

"I freakin' love her !" He put his index on his lips, shushing me. He then looked over (y/n), she was moving.

Did she heard our conversation ?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Thanks for reading this chapter ! And here is the chur thing if you don't know what it is :

Ciao !