Garden

Your POV

Today is the day ! Today is Friday and we're going to Paris ! I checked the plane's ticket to see when we will arrive, and we arrive at 15:11. We arrive early because we're leaving early.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

We're all dispatched. Taehyung and Jungkook are the only ones next to each others. The airport must be a Vkook shipper...

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

"Welcome in the plane AirKorea ! Destination : Paris. The exits are on the right and on the left of-" Bla.. bla.. bla...

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

"Ladies and Gentlemen, we're passing through a turbulence area ! Please fasten your seatbelt !"

I can see in the corner of my eyes Taehyung freaking out and Jungkook is not going very well. Poor kids.

ㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁㅁ

We're finally landing in Paris ! And there is somewhere that I always wanted to go... in a garden ! Because there, there is a looooot of beautiful flower. I find it very beautiful ! Oh my god ! I'm hyped now !

ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

We were in the hotel, asking for the keys for the rooms. The groups that I made took their keys and BTS and me were discussing about our groups. We drew the straws and I was paired up with Yoongi.

"Ah (y/n)-ssi ! We are in the same room. Hope you don't snore.."

"And I hope you are not a war of hormone like the previous day," the rest of the group laughed.

We took the elevator to the fifth floor and made our way to the bedroom. When I was walking, I could feel a pair of eyes on me.

We entered our bedroom. It was nice and cosy. I put my wallet near the desk and checked the beds. Sorry.. the bed.

"What ?!" I exclaimed, outraged, "there is just one bed ?!"

Yoongi lazily replied, "Uh ?! Ah (y/n)-ssi.. I think that means that we must sleep together.." he scratched his chin and lay down on the bed, "but if you don't mind, I'll take a nap. Goodnight !"

"Yeah, yeah.. happy Easter day ! Whatever. I'm going out !"

"Okay.. where if I may ask ?" His eyes were closed.

I grabbed my purse and put my hand on the door lock, "outside. I want to walk."

"Okay. Enjoy your walk !"

"And you enjoy your nap !" I left Yoongi alone.

I sighed. So I must sleep in the same bed as him ? Crap ! I scratched my hair.

"Oh ! (Y/n) ! Where are you going ?" I turned around to see him. His brown orbs locking with mines.

I avoided his gaze to finally looking at him in his eyes, "Oh ! Uh... Hey Jimin ! I'm going to walk a bit."

"Can I come ?" He asked, smiling ear to ear. This is like a rhetorical questions nah ? I can't say no because he will be sad but I don't want to say yes neither because I want to be alone. Plus, I was heading to the Monceau's Park.. so I sort of lied to him.

I hummed, "mmh sure."

"Yay ! Wait for me ! I'm taking my coat !" He rushed to his bedroom as I was waiting, leaning on the wall. Then, he came out of the room, a jean's vest in the hand, "I'm back !"

"Okay. Put it on now because I'll don't wait for you !"

"Aye aye Captain !" With this, we headed out of the hotel.