The pain in my heart

"Really ? You will be working with us and them at the same time ?" I asked Namjoon, still dumbfounded by the news. I shoved a full spoon of kimchi in my mouth.

"Yeah. I don't like it tough.. I prefere to concentrate on the things we are making before doing something else."

"Wait we're working with Red Velvet ?" Jungkook questioned, nearly shouting.

"Don't you listen ? Aish this kid !" Namjoon rubbed his temple.

"Yeah but.. why are we working with them ? Oh my god ! The ships ! The fans will become crazy !"

"I don't know why and I know that the fans will go crazy."

"Uh... What ships ? Why the fans will become crazy ?" I asked.

"One word : Seulmin !" Jungkook answered me. Jin Kyong's head lowered. I think she heard..

"What's that ?"

"A ship with Jimin and Seulgi. That's what it is," Namjoon explained. I nodded in understanding.

"And when are they coming ?"

"Today," they both said in unison.

"No ! Not today ! I wanted to work with you today ! And I don't want anybody interfering in that ! Das geht nicht !"

"Pardon ?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

"Nevermind."

During the lunch, Jimin was staring at me. Uh please bitch the food is more handsome than me so eat instead I don't know !? I sighed and I shoved more food in my mouth. The food here is really good but not as good as the food of my cafeteria.

It was the afternoon and we were all practicing. Step by step, I transformed them into real models. They have a lot of talents, I can't deny it.

"Hello everybody ! Irene's here !" I turned around and saw five girls.

"And I'm Seulgi !" Seulgi ? It's the girl who's shipped with Jimin. She's beautiful. I don't wonder why she is shipped with him, he's handsome too. Wait.. what did I just say ? Uhg ! Stop doing tricks, Brain !

"I'm Joy ! And this is-"

"Ye Rim."

"And my name is Wendy !" Okay lot of people. They are just five but it's a lot okay !?

We continued to practice. Tomorrow we will try the outfits and practice with them.

"Oppa !" Oh no you didn't ! "You will really perform as a model ? Whoah !" Seulgi clinged on Jimin's arm.

And for... Let me see... One long hour she was like that. Yep. It was cringy as fuck. And since thirty minutes, nobody care of the practice ! They were playing truth or dare instead.

"You really don't want to play ?" Hoseok asked me.

"Nah. I'll do something else instead !"

Some minutes passed.

"Ha ha ! It's my turn~ !" Exclaimed an evil bunny, "Jimin ! Truth or dare ?"

"Dare," the eyes of Jungkook became darker and Seulgi's eyes glittered.

"You must ... Kiss someone... Seulgi !" He smirked when he said her name, "but !" He touched his lips, "here, on the lips !" Jimin and Seulgi blushed at these words.

He get up, squatted infront of her and leaned on her, closing the gap between their lips. When he deconnected himself off of her lips, he cleared his throat and returned to his seat.

*Berserk mod is activated ! Please leave before any accident. This is not a drill ! I repeat, Berserk mod is activated !*

I didn't know why but I was feeling an uncommon thing. Anger ? Nah I'm always angry. Hunger ? Nah I'm always hungry. Joy ? What's that ? Can I eat it ? Nah definitely not that. Sleepiness ? Uh.. I took a coffee one hour ago so... Yeah. Maybe it's jealousy ? Nah impossible. I'm never jealous. I don't care of my love life. But then te scene repeated itself in my head. And this feeling became stronger. So it's really jealousy.. I mentally scoffed. I'm really pitiful ! But the fact that those two will be sticked together for the rest of the day and maybe the rest of the week... I want to puke. Help.

I took my purse and lived. Nobody saw me. Perfect. I wanted to be alone anyway. I made my way to my office. It may sound weird but my office is like my second home.

I entered my office, put my purse on the floor near the desk and sat  on my chair. I turned on my computer and started to work.

Knock knock

I checked the hour. 11:17 pm. Who can knock at my door this late ?

"Come in !" The door opened, revealing a man wearing a cap and sunglasses. Sunglasses by night ? Do you were here at the brain's distribution or not ?

"Hello," This voice...

"Jimin ?"

"Yeah it's me," he pulled a chair, sat down and put his cap and sunglasses on my desk. I looked intensely all of his gestures. He passed a hand his hair.

"What are you doing here ?" I stared into his orbs, devouring his soul. The atmosphere was tense.

"I came to see you."

"If you wanted to see me you just could look at a photo. So I suppose you wanted to do something else."

"Why did you leave ?"

"I had work to do."

"You said that you needed to work with us."

"But the girls came."

"So why did you leave ? It's because of them ?"

"I already said that I had work to do !"

"Why are you angry ? You're angry because of the girls ?"

"No. Leave me alone now." He get up and made his way to me. He hovered over me and took my chin between his thumb and index.

"Yah.." he said softly, "stop being like that. Don't you have a heart to feel love ?"

"Did you just say that I was apathetic ?" He approached me, a few inches away of my lips.

"No, but.. your mother didn't tought you to be nice with the others ?" My eyes widened. The only thing that he can't say ! I pushed him away.

"Fuck off ! Get out ! I don't want to see you anymore !" He stumbled on his feet.

"Yah ! Why this mood swing !? Calm down !"

"You don't know my pass so shut up !"

"What !? WHAT !? What's next ? You'll tell me that you're an orphan ?" My head lowered.

"Get out," I whispered. That's when it hit him. His expression softened. He came near me and opened his arms. I took a step back but he leaned on and hugged me.

"I'm sorry, forgive me," he burried his face in the crook of my neck. He stroked my hair, trying to calm me down. I broke the hug.

"Don't you understand ? Get out !"

"I'm sorry ! Please forgive me I didn't know !" He pleaded.

"I hate you Park Jimin ! Don't you ever come back in this office ! And trust me, when this week will end, I will be the happiest women on the earth !" He said nothing. He took his things and get out, fulfilling my desires.

I hate you Park Jimin ! This phrase was echoing in his head over and over. The pain was unbearable. I hate you Park Jimin ! She said.

I hate you so much !

I hate you !