Gazelle Horns

"Well, that escalated quickly ! Don't you have this impression that we rushed all of this ?" I said as I put my luggage in the hotel room.

His arms encircled my waist and his chin rested on my shoulder, "no.. we did the right thing ! I promise !" He sat on the bed.

"Yeah but still...!" I turned around to face him.

"It's been like, what ? We met one year ago or something like that ! It's okay ! Really !" He saw that I was still not convinced, "and we don't care of what the others can think ! We're married and ? We have the right to do that !"

"But we're so young ! And when you'll do your military service, I'll be all alone ! For two freaking years !" I sat next to him and he hugged me.

"So we must enjoy the time that we can spend together as two young human being !" He kissed my nose, "there is no way that our marriage fail ! Trust me !"

I sighed. Maybe he is right ? I thought. I stood up and made my way to the window, admiring the view. Marrakech is really beautiful ! We made the right decision !

"Hey Jiminie !" I turned around but saw nobody. Then, I heard the sound of water falling. He must be taking a shower..

It's true that we were pretty dirty. I was a little sweaty and we visited an area who was pretty dusty.

I head toward the door of the bathroom and knocked.

"Can I join ?" I asked.

He responded, "sure !" I couldn't see him but I was pretty sure that he was wearing this smirk of him.

I gathered all my clothes and took my things before entering in the steamy room. I stripped myself and I could see in the mirror that someone was clearly enjoying the view.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer !" He chuckled and continued what he was doing initially.

I joined him under the shower. I was reaching for the shampoo but Jimin aka the recalcitrant bernic hugged me and placed a chaste kiss on my lips before smiling at me.

"Let me be the mold to your rock !" He pleaded.

"Just let me wash myself !" I laughed.

***

It's been five days that we were in Morocco. We were enjoying ourself but he engaged a delicate conversation.

"I'm not the type to stay at home and be a fucking maid Jimin ! You got it memorize ?" I yelled at him.

"But it's the role of a wife ! And you're my wife ! So it's your role !" He yelled back.

"It's a completely sexist idea ! There is no way I'll stay at home doing nothing !"

"You'll don't do nothing ! You'll do the chores and all of these things ! It's not nothing !"

"Doing the chores ? We must do the chores together ! And my job is way more important than that !"

"Your job ! Your job ! You're always speaking about your job ! My models here ! The parade there ! My office bla bla bla !"

"I'm not always speaking about my job ! It's you who's always seeing the bad side of things !"

"The bad side of things ? Are you fucking kidding me ? When I wanted to speak about our future you declined saying that you had work to do !"

"Sorry if I'm a busy women ! But you're busy too so I thought you'd understand !"

"Yeah I'm busy so that's why when I have spare time I want to spend it with you ! But your always working !"

"Yeah I'm always working because if I'm not working, I don't have any parents to help me ! I'm working for us ! So with that we can have bread on the table !"

"You speak like my dad ! I'm already working ! We already have bread on the table ! So all of this is nonsense !"

"You're doing your job because it's your dream right ? And if I'm making my dream coming true I'm bashed ? Are you fucking kidding me ?"

"Oh my god you're so unsupportable ! I hope your mother wasn't like that !"

He was gone too far. I stormed out of the room. I didn't wanted him to see me crying. I thought he'd understand...

Tears were streaming down my face and the only person who could stop them was the person who made it fall.

My life is a fucking mess !

This night, I didn't went back to the hotel. I just walked around, thinking about life.

If our marriage doesn't work.. maybe we can just... Divorce ?