Restart

We came back in Korea. After we made up, I decided to pay him more attention while he let me work.

"Hey Jagi ! Tomorrow I have a day off, do you want to go to the amusement park ?" He asked when I just opened the front door.

"Uhh.. hello ? And yeah why not ?" I responded, as I took off my coat.

***

"Omo Jagi ! Let's try this one !" He exclaimed excited, pointing at a huge ferry wheel.

"Uh, what about no ?"

"Whyyyy ?" He whined.

"Because I'm afraid of height. That's why I married you !" I gave him an innocent smile. He made a 'really ?' face and I laughed.

"Agreeing or not, you come with me !" He said as he dragged me to the roller coaster.

"Jimin.." He continued to drag me, "yah Park Jimin ! When I said that I'm afraid of height, I wasn't joking !"

"I don't care, it's your punishment !" He stated as he made me sit next to him.

It just started and I was already loosing my shit. It was so fast and it made interminable loopings. To make it simple, the only person who was screaming as if someone was murdering her was me. I probably dozed off many times, I don't remember. I clenched on the only thing that was under my hand ; Jimin's bare thigh. He was in short and a T-shirt, and he was enjoying himself as if this was the more beautiful day of his life. His squeaky laugh was the only thing that I heard.

When we got off of this engine of hell, my head was spinning and I walked like a tipsy person.

"Yah Jagi ! Look at what you've done !" I looked at his thigh and saw red-purplish nails mark.

"Oops he he !" I chuckled.

"Don't laugh at this, woman ! It's not funny !" He pouted. I approached him and pecked his pouty lips.

"Don't be sad Jiminie !" I then whispered in his ear, "don't say that they are the worse marks that you've got !" I purred in his ears, sending him shivers down his spine.

"W-whatever... A-are you hungry ?" I loved this destabilized mochi.

"Hungry of you~" he reddened at these words, "Jiminie is red ! La la la la la la~ !" I sing sanged as I made my way to the ice cream seller.

***

We were in his car, on our way back home.

"You know.. when PD nim said that we had to work with a fashion designer, I was apprehending the thing. But when you entered the room, it was like, love at first sight !" He confessed to me, not looking away from the road.

"When I first saw you, I found you cute !" I grinned. But I doubt he saw it. He just chuckled.

"I'll really like to work with you again !"

"Yeah me too ! I like to work with you all guys !"

Puddi puddi ! Puddi puddi !

I looked for my phone in my purse.

"You still have this ringtone ?" He asked, chuckling sightly.

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with this fabulass ringtone young boy ? Ah ! Gotcha !" I took out my phone out of my purse and awnsered my phone.

"Who is it ?" Jimin questioned.

"Shh !" I shushed him, "mmh yeah ! No it was okay I liked it ! Once again ? Of course ! I'd love to ! Tomorrow ? Okay. If he's with me ? Yeah he's driving !" Jimin glanced at me, "okay. Okay I'll tell him ! Okay. Goodbye !" I hunged up.

"So... Who was it ?" I turned my head to him.

"Bang PD nim. We're working together again !" I grinned.

He smiled, "and when do we start ? Or, maybe I must say : restart ?"

"Tomorrow !"

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

And here is the end !

I must confess that I'm not so proud of this story. It had potential but I have the feeling that I fucked it up.

Anyway, I hope you liked this story and I'm thankful that you read it entirely (or not).

And with those words, this chapter has exactly 666 freaking words !