Mochi

"Are you okay (y/n)-ssi ? You're sweating !" I sponged my head with the back of my hand.

"Ah ! Yeah I'm okay really ! Don't worry ! I'm a little too hot !"

"Little ? Stop joking ! You're super hot !" I became crimson red, "I mean how can you sweat like that if you're not super hot ?!"

"Uh..." He put his hand on my sweaty forehead.

"No fever... You're really weird.. AH ! Maybe my hand is too hot so I can't tell if you're hot or nah !" He glued his cheek against my front. My face was really red because of embarrassment.

"J-Jimin.. can you please... Part away from me ?" I said pushing him slightly.

"Why ? Hey ! Your face is red !" Oops, "is it... Because of me ?" He smirked. Double oops the comeback of the revenge 2.

"NO !" I shouted.

He smirked, "yeah yeah... Whatever you sayin'"

Time passed by, we heard the group of Red Velvet leaving and the other boys doing shit. We stay silent.

"Umm..." I brake the silence, "I don't smell like roses.. can I.. use your shower please ?"

"Sure ! You may want a fresh T-shirt ?" He made his way to his dressing.

"Yes please," he handed me a white shirt with black inscription on it. I looked at it, "hey ! It's the same that you wore on VLive on the Tokyo tour or something like that !"

"Wow... You remember it ?" He said incredulous.

"Yeah... Okay ! Um.. thanks for the T-shirt ! I'll take a quick shower !" I headed toward the door.

***

I've finished my shower, I wore Jimin's T-shirt tucked in my black jean. It was so satisfying to wore his things. It's oversized for me it's funny.

I exited the room. And received a call saying that I could bring my models in Kyoto. Plus, they accepted to pay twice the required price. Since BTS performed with my models, our popularity increased.

We must leave Korea after tomorrow so I texted my models to start to pack their things. I told the boys that I must leave.

"Wait (y/n)-ssi !" Jimin gripped my arm, "I saw that Yoongi had your phone number and I haven't..." He pouted. I clearly know what he meant behind these words. I sighed.

"I presume you want my number ?" He grinned ear to ear. I gave it to him, he gave his and I could finally go home.

***

When I arrived at home I wanted to do a milkshake, so I opened the fridge. Nothing. I closed it and noticed the green post it on it. I took it and read.

Buy milk you slutty whore !

With affection
You

Ah yeah... I've forgotten that. I put on my shoes (again), went to the convenient store, bought milk and other groceries and came back home. I did the freaky milkshake that I wanted, throw myself on the sofa with the grace of a tetraplegic fat whale and turned on the TV.

I was watching Weekly Idol staring EXO and thought of my weird dream again. It seemed so real it's really strange.. but wait... WE CAN DREAM WHEN WE'RE IN A COMATOSE ?!! But seriously... People say that we can hear the voices of the person who are speaking to us.. so maybe the things the person said in my dream were real. It was someone who was speaking to me at this moment..

Nah.. I'm too tired that's why ! I turned off the TV and went to bed.

***

We were in Japan, the girls were impatient to try the sources of hot water and the boys were excited to play at many japanese videogames.

We visited this little but advanced country. We went on the cat island, this island is full of cats... They were so cute !
We went in Okinawa, Yokohama and Akibara, where the boys were happy to play at the arcade. I saw an Iron Man plush in a shop, I immediately bought it for Jungkook. Then we went to the hot sources, bathing ourselves in this was relaxing.
We visited Tokyo and Kyoto too before my models had to walk on the scene.

Before coming back in Korea, we decided to take something to drink at a maid coffee.

"Hey (y/n)-ssi," Hak Kun started, "you know, the doctors told us what were the complications.."

"And ?"

"It was because you were ill and since your body was tired, they had to put yourself in a light comatose to heal your sickness. It was very... Impressive ! Your fever hit the 41°C !" Nam Kyu exclaimed.

I smiled, "oh... I see !"

Jin Kyong enquired, "(y/n)-ssi ! Is that true-"

"Yes, okey dokey yo !" We all looked at Nam Kyu, "sorry..."

"Is it true that you're in a relationship with Jimin ?" I blushed a bit, but hopefully, nobody saw it.

"No.. We're just friends ! Yep. Friends !" She smiled, relieved.

"Okay !"

The maid came back with our order. I was the only one that took mochi. I don't know why but they remind me of Jimin.

After this, we went to the airport.