To eat for two or not to eat for two

I was back at the hotel. I was on my bed thinking about life while Jimin was out somewhere. I didn't wanted to say it but I was a little worried about him. I heard the door opening.

"Jiminie, is that you ?" I asked.

"Jagi you're alright !" He hugged me, "oh my god I was so worried," he kissed me passionately, "I thought hard of our fight and I decided that it was stupid from me to oblige you to do things that you don't want to do !"

I hugged him closer if it was even possible, "I thought hard too.. and I think that I should stop living in the past rather than mopping about my family, more exactly my mother !"

He pressed my face between his hands kissed me like it was the first time.

"I love you so much ! Don't ever rush out like that !"

He pressed his lips against mine but I find the urge to puke. I rushed to the toilet and threw up. Jimin was squatting behind me, patting my back.

"I'll never forget the fact that you nearly threw up in my mouth.. !"

I looked up at him, "sharing is caring right ?" I smiled.

"Uh.. thanks but in these conditions I prefer that you don't care of me at all !" He laughed. His laugh was magical.

I needed to puke again, "there, there.." he patted my back again.

"Urg ! What is this all about for goddamn sake !"

"Maybe you're pregnant !" His face lit up.

"I prefer to say it at the Dr House's style : you have a parasite. At first you'll hate it but then you'll start to like it. You'll start to call it by a name and knit some pullover for it. And finally you'll be sitting on a bench watching your parasite play in the sandbox."

"So harsh ! Are you finished, Vomit Girl ?" He smirked.

"What did you just called me ?" I approached him, threateningly.

He pinched his nose, "Jagi ! Can you go wash your teeth please ?"

I stood up and rinced my mouth before washing my teeth. I know it's weird but I didn't want my toothbrush to taste like shit.

"I'm going to buy something Jagiya ! I'll be right back !" I heard Jimin warning me as he leaved the room.

"Wait... I didn't eat.. and I'm brushing my teeth... Shit ! The food will be disgusting !" I exclaimed, all alone in my loneliness, in the bathroom.

***

"Jagi I'm back !" Jimin said, "Jagi ?" He came near me. I was sulking in a corner.

He squatted in front of me, "what are you doing Jagi ?"

"Waitin'" I responded.

"Waiting for what ? For me ?" He smiled.

"No," his smile faded, "I'm waiting because if I eat right after brushing my teeth it will be yucky !" I pouted. He chuckled.

"You're so cute Jagi !" He cooed, "here ! I've bought it for ya !" He landed me a little bag with pharmacy written on it.

"Aw thanks you bought me some medicine !" I said as I reached for the medicine. I looked at it. A pregnancy test ?

"Go check Jagi !" He gave me his eyesmile.

"Yah ! I need medicine ! Not pregnancy test !" I yelled at him.

"But Jagiiii !" He whined, "please !" I sighed.

"Fine," I grumbled as I went into the restroom.

Some minutes after, I came out, the pregnancy test in one hand.

"It's positive !" I smiled.

"Omo ! Jagi is that true ?! You're really pregnant ?! I can't believe it !" He stood up in joy.

"Nah it's positive that you're really stupid. I'm not pregnant. I just spent a night outside and I'm ill. I checked my temperature amd it's 38°C," I said as I went in bed, throwing the test in the trash before.

"Jagiya.. I'm sorry.. I was too overwhelmed about it. Sorry," he looked down, avoiding my gaze.

I opened my arms, "come here. I want to hug you !"

"Why ?" He looked at me.

"Because you're so cute and that I can't resist ! So come here !" He gave in and went on the bed.

His head was resting on my chest as I was playing with his locks.

A few minutes passed and someone FINALLY spoke up.

"I know that you're disappointed, but I'm not ready for it yet.." I spoke in a low voice, still carressing his face.

"It's okay. I'll wait. We have all of our time to think about it. It's just that I get overexcited about things sometimes.. !"

"Sometimes ?" I pointed out, "you mean all of the time !"

"I hate you !"

"And I want to puke again !" I said as I stood up quickly, running for my life, especially for the carpet's.