Party

I was eating ice cream, watching Rush Hour when I received a message from Jimin.

Mochi

Hey ! Somebody from Big Hit is organizing a party, wanna come ?

Yeah sure :)

Okay ! Be at our dorm at 8pm ! Xx :)

Xo

I prepared myself. I put on a night blue dress that showed my back and it reached my knees. I put on some light make up on my face, mascara, strawberry lipstick and basta. I put on my black high heels, took a vest and my purse and hoped in my car.

I arrived in front of their dorm and knocked on their door. Jin opened me and let me in. Everyone greeted me. Jungkook and Jimin started in awe. We waited for Hoseok to be prepared then we started to head to this party.

When we finally arrived, we saw a lot of cars, parked infront of this huge and expensive house. We made our way towards the reception room and it was filled with people. I became a little asocial, starting to hate every human being in this room. So of course I went with the person who looked a lot alike with me, Yoongi.

"A glass of Champagne please !" He ordered to the barman as I walked towards him.

"I'll take the same thing please !" I told the barman.

Yoongi took out his pocket his payment card and asked me, "what are you doing here ?"

"Hanging out with someone that doesn't bother me, for the moment," the barman arrived with our orders and Yoongi paid for mine too, "you didn't had to !"

"But I did it. Wanna go outside ? Far away from all those annoying people ?"

"Yes please !" I pleaded him to take me away from all of them.

We headed outside, sitting on the grass, watching the glowing stars.

"Yoongi..." He hummed, "I want to spare you all of this but this moment wants me to tell you my life !"

"Oh god please just kill me !" He joked. I chuckled.

"My mom, she died at the hospital. She was ill, they couldn't save both of us. She chose to save me. My father... Didn't care of me. So he put me in an orphanage. I snicked many times out of it, trying to escape. I was persuaded that my mom was still alive, that it was impossible for her to let me live with someone who didn't care of me.."

Yoongi hugged me close, my face was resting on his chest, I could hear his heartbeat, "shh..." He said while stroking my hairs, "you have friends now so don't worry, you won't be alone anymore !" He showed me his sweet gummy smile.

"I wasn't crying y'know," I smiled softly.

"I know !"

Jimin witnessed all of our actions and heard all of what we said. He made his way towards Yoongi which stood up, leaving me sitting in the grass all by myself.

"Yah !" Jimin yelled at Yoongi, "you know what I'm feeling ! So why are you doin' that ?! To make me angry ? If so, congrats ! You did it !"

"Wow Jimin ! Just chill !" Yoongi tried to calm his friend, "we were just talkin' ! No need to worry !"

"Talking ? And what about this time when you made out with her huh ? Was it just talking too ?" Don't bring back this memory please... Wait he knows ?!

"I did that because you won't move your ass to confess to her !" What to do you mean by that ? Min genius man jjang jjang bong bong ?

"Even if I do love her you don't have to come like that !"

I raised a finger, "hummm... You know that some people are watching right ?"

"Oops !" They said in unison. Then, Yoongi started to walk away, leaving both of us alone.

"Soooo...." I started, "if I've understood... You kind of like me ?" I blushed lightly at this idea.

The lights of the house and the sky full of stars illuminated his face, transforming him into someone even more beautiful than he can be. But when I asked him this, I could see nervousness in his eyes. I wondered, is he uncomfortable ? And I silently hoped for an affirmative response.

He opened his mouth to close it again, undecided. He was staring at me. I could feel that he was trying to get some courage for answering me.

When he told me his response, my heart skipped a beat.