Chin Hwa II

"Okay guys ! Tomorrow we'll going to practice our parade wich will be in Paris. So see you tomorrow !" I told them as I was packing my things.

I made my way to the underground parking lot, went infront of my car and pick out of my purse my keys. The significant sound of the car informed me that it was open. I put my things and put it on the passenger seat. I sat down and started to drive.

I just came back. I threw my purse on the table and opened the fridge.

...

Why did I opened the fridge ? Ah yeah ! I remember.

I took the leftover of yesterday night and started to eat. After doing the dishes, I washed myself. I rubbed the soap on my skin. The smell of lavender was covering my flesh.

"You know.. you're a creation of a goddess too.."

His voice.. his voice was so cute yet so husky. His voice was echoing repetitively inside my head and even each of my bones. I could still feel his fingers ghosting on my hips, his smell enveloping me, his chest on my back which was reconforting and his last breath in my ear before reforming a gap between us. How did he become like that ? I mean.. he was so cute and all and now he's a sort of Chin Hwa II ! But the thing is that if Chin Hwa do that to me, I'll feel nothing but when he did that to me.. I could feel my heart skipping a beat. How can he transforms me like that ? I was frustrated because of him. Because I couldn't find an answer at my questions. He wake my curiosity who was sleeping inside me. I wanted to know more about him, about his friends.

I dried myself and went to bed. The satin sheets were covering my body. The fine layer was preventing me to be cold and to be hot. The perfect equilibrium.

ㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅ

"Ow ! Baby girl is crying ! Go cry at your mother ! Ha ha ha !"

"I'm not crying ! And I can't cry at my mother's feet..."

ㅡㅡ

"You son of- nah .. daughter of a bitch ! Give me that back ! You motherfucker !"

"Come on ! Try to ta- ouch ! Okay I give it back to you."

ㅡㅡ

"Hey Miss ! You have great features. I'm sure that it will be beautiful in my bed ! And I'm pretty sure that the mother is like that too~ !"

"Shut the fuck up you crazy bastard !"

ㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅㅅ

I woke up. I had kicked the air in my slumber. I always make this dream since a few nights. I sat up and messed my hair. I sighed. My dream was separated in three periods :

1st period : childhood. I always cried and I was a victim.

2nd period : teenagerhood. I tried to be stronget but... Yeah..

3rd period : adulthood. Now I'm stronger but since my childhood there is a sensible point in my life.

And this dream was on replay. It played in my dream over and over. Sometimes my dreams are different, but it's rare.

I stood up and dressed myself. Today I wanted to wear something comfortable. So I was wearing an oversized T-shirt, yoga pant and sneakers. When I say comfortable, I REALLY mean comfortable. I went into the kitchen and had a breakfast. Then I headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I put my hairs into a messy bun and went to work.

"Ah (y/n) nim ! I'm happy that you came in time !" Nam Kyu exclaimed. Then Sang Ook came with a cup of coffee.

"Do you want some, (y/n) nim ?"