Chapter 11- I want my Girl back Home

School was boring the next day. Most of the Seven were out and Snow had already been over the potential people list a dozen times, even following some of them around town when she had a free. 

Bitches she didn't like decided to show up though- throwing glances and comments that were way too practiced to be funny. Or smart. Snow just flipped them the bird and stared them down- no one liked staring matches with Snow. She had actually heard Steven's describe her eyes as 'witchy.' Followed by another word that rhymed but was more offensive. 

School was boring. 

That was, until Brutus decided to show up. Snow wondered if the man loved the attention or was so used to it, he didn't know any other way of life. He was waiting in front of the school, leaning on a sleek black porsche that only accentuated the powerful feeling he gave off. 

A pair of pitch black shades adorned his face, making his porcelain skin and strong jaw all the more prominent. Girls walked past, eyeing the muscular tone of his body underneath his completely black outfit. 

Snow watched him from the doorway, wondering what proposition he would have today. Or if he just wanted to...spend time with her. 

Ha. Sure. 

Snow walked out, pulling her backpack up and pushing her hood down. Brutus straightened as she came closer, jerking his head to the other side of the porsche and getting in on his side. 

At least he thought she was capable enough to open her own door. (I deleted a part here because i am very much indeed still learning about feminism)  

He revved the engine and immediately sped off, face calm and towards the road. 

"Have you made use of the guitar?" his gruff voice broke the silence and Snow looked at him. 

"Every night. It's a beautiful guitar and deserves to be used- not sit in a glass case" 

Brutus nodded, pulling in to a large black stone complex, furnished lawn and all. He got out and waited for Snow, only moving when she stood next to him. 

"Where are we?" 

Brutus opened the steel door, lips tilting. "My house." 

Snow hid her shock and walked through, adoration at the clean nature of the house shining through. It was sparsely furnished, but had that obvious masculine touch- cold browns with dark blacks, chocolate coloured leather sofas and a large Bear skinned rug that had the most fur she had ever seen. 

Snow doubted it wasn't a real hide. 

She sat down on the mat, taking off her shoes and curling her toes in the thick fur. Baron watched her and grabbed two drinks from the fridge, a coke for her, a bourbon for him. 

"So, why am I here?" Snow sipped her drink and leaned back, ebony eyes cutting into him. Brutus liked her eyes- liked their depth and their intensity. 

He liked everything about her looks. Liked more about her personality. Over the past weeks he had been keeping tabs on her- something he knew she knew- and was seeing more of her than he originally had. At first, she was just someone who looked good with an even smarter mouth. Now she was a girl with a smart mouth, sensuous body and traits that made her even more perfect. Cold, hard- but with a softness for things and people that no one would have seen. 

"My previous offer wasn't well thought out. I have a new... proposal of sorts." His old proposal had been shit. And he knew it. 

She inclined her head, indicating for him to go on. 

"I like you. I like your fire and your body- but also the way that you are there for my brother. Right now, I want to be more than whatever we are, and want to take you out." Brutus never thought that he would be sitting here- telling an eighteen year old girl that he wanted to date her. It sounded too.. pubescent for someone like him. 

"There is a ball coming up for all major business owners. I want to take you as my date that night, but also plan to take you out a lot more after that night. Now, I need to know if you want to try this out too" 

She sat in silence, increasing whatever anxiety Brutus had allowed himself to feel for a few long, uncomfortable moments. 

Snow knew she liked him too- despite everything that had ignited contention between them. But like a lot of things, there was a thin line between love and hate. 

She liked his body too- definitely liked his body- and he had a dominance that she loved. Something that natural leaders were born with, and something that attracted Snow to him like no other. 

"Yeah. I want to try it out." She gave him a lingering look, eyeing his tattoos and obvious muscle tone. "Definitely want to try it out." 

Brutus gave her a wicked smile, stalking over and crouching over her stretched out body. 

"Good." 

Then he drew her in, hand clamped around her waist as he crushed his mouth to hers, mouth on hers like a storm of passion and tongue. He drew her tongue into his mouth, groaning when she bit down on his bottom lip, a gleam in her eyes. 

"You just took my first kiss" she murmured into his lips, hand wrapped around his neck, fingers splayed in his closely shaved hair. Brutus grunted, flipping her over so she straddled his waist and he could see every part of her. The swollen lips, slightly dazed expression- he smirked. 

"I'm going to be taking a lot more than that baby, believe me." 

Snow grinned, hands stroking down his hard chest. She smiled wider when he shuddered. 

"Take it. I'll take more" 

And Brutus didn't doubt it- especially when she leaned down and stole his mind from him with her lips. 

Definitely didn't doubt it now.