Chapter 17- Caught in a Bad Romance

Hello all, holidays are ending here in NZ so I thought I better update SAHS for ya'll. We have much more readers now! WHOOP WHOOP

Pls vote, COMMENT (I love reading comments) and all that. 

<3 U. 

___________

This was definitely unexpected. 

Snow watched as Frederick Landon- the silver haired fox in other words- strolled through her school, dressed impeccably in a crimson suit with a heart killing smile on his fine face. Snow wondered, for the first time, why she knew so many good looking people. 

Would there ever be someone average or ugly in her life?

Frederick looked around, giving every student a passing glance as he seemed to be looking for someone with those strikingly emerald eyes. Then, they lighted on her and Snow felt all of his attention move to her. 

"Ah, Snow Black. May I have the privilege of your time today?" 

Felix stood at Snow's side, and Snow wondered why he would need her. If anything, he would be better off bringing Felix with him- he had more connections and talent than Snow did. But, true to character, curiosity got the better of her. 

"Why?" 

Frederick grinned, seemingly unaware of all the attention he was receiving. "I need you for a music deal. You seem to know what you're doing with things musically inclined." 

Snow's interest spiked but she gave him a wary glance. "I'm sure there a plenty of more qualified people. Choose one of them" 

She turned to leave, but he grabbed her arm, spinning her around with a strength that didn't match the way he looked. 

"I choose you. Now come, before I get my men to beat that blonde haired boy of yours" 

Snow's gaze snapped to Felix's, jaw clenching as she knew the slim boy wouldn't be able to handle much- he had never been able to really, eversince they were kids. Her eyes went back to Frederick's, a resentful scowl on her lips. 

"Fine. If you- or anyone that works for you touches him, I'll kill you." 

Frederick smiled, even when she wrenched her arm out of his grip, then waved his hand to the men in black, camoflaged in the crowd. Snow's brows furrowed, and a sudden fear shot through her heart- not for her, but for Felix. Her words meant nothing to a man like Frederick Landon. Nevertheless, she steeled her spine and nodded to Felix, who was already on his phone. Frederick looked back, giving her a chilling yet gleeful grin. 

"Come. Let's go and have some fun." 

_____________

Sadness could hit you at the oddest of moments. Sometimes it came in waves, sometimes it overwhelmed your mind so all you wanted to do was sit and cry. Thankfully, for both Snow's pride and conscience, it was only a small pulse that echoed through her mind as she watched a father and daughter walk across the crossing. 

It was stupid really, she had more important things to think about than her spotted past, like the man sitting at her side, a strange silence settling between them. He glanced her way, expression amused when he found her firm frown. 

"Is it that horrible to be out with me?" 

Snow gave him a look. "Yes. Why would I be enjoying myself?" 

He smiled. "I'm handsome, rich, well known and have a great smile. The question is- why wouldn't you?" 

"You're nearly twice my age, give off a psychopathic vibe, have a creepy smile and just threatened to beat my friend. As far as questions go, how about, why don't you go and fuck yourself?"