Three.

It was indeed Dave, halfway leaned up against the side of the building. Sema examined him. He looked worse since the last time she saw him; his eyes barely opened as he struggled to look up to her, his nose was bloody, his lip was busted, and bruises covered his face.

What happened to him?

"What happened to you?!" She sat her food down by Dave, leaning down to his level.

He struggled to sit up straight, and with Sema's help, leaned his back up again the wall. He flinched and stayed silent for a moment before he began to explain. "Some young niggas jumped me for the fun of it."

"You remember what they look like? You need to file a report."

"We don't call the police over here." Sema rolled her eyes.

"Well are you just about to sit here all night?"

"Shit, maybe." He leaned his head back and ran his tongue over his busted lip.

"No, you're not. Let's go David."

He wrinkled his eyebrows. "Go where?"

"My house."

"I already told y-," he started, before Sema cut him off.

"It's not up for debate this time. I'm gonna help you get up, get you in my car, and take you to my house so I can take care of you. I'm not doing this for laughs, for the show, or nothing like that. I'm doing this for you David. I'm trying to save your life."

Dave listened to her speak, and she sounded genuine. Not that she didn't the first time, but he just wasn't sure. But here she was again, out in the cold again, away from the hospital, with no cameras around, trying to help him.

"Well help me up, ma." Sema smiled, glad she was able to convince him to come home with her, but she quickly wiped it away, due to it being an inappropriate time to be smiling.

She helped Dave up and to the car, just as she said she was gonna do before going back to get her food. She got in the driver's seat and slid the bag of food over to Dave, before putting her seatbelt on.

"You can have that if you want."

"That's your food ain't it?" He questioned, and Sema shrugged.

"Nah, I ain't gone eat your food."

"It's fine Dave. I have food at the house."

"What's in here?"

"Chicken and al pastor tacos."

"I'll take the chicken, leave you the al pastor." He told her, and she nodded.

"Surprised you didn't want the al pastors. Those are like the best ones."

"I don't eat pork." He simply said, before tearing into the chicken tacos.

"Muslim?" He nodded, all he was able to do with the mouthful of food he had. Sema decided to not ask him any more questions and just to let him enjoy his food in peace.

About 40 minutes later Sema was pulling up to her house. She killed the car, and was getting ready to get out, when she looked over and saw that Dave had fallen asleep after eating. She lightly tapped him to wake him up.

"We're here. I'm gonna go cut some lights on, then come back and help you in." Dave just nodded as he leaned his head back again against the headrest. Sema unlocked the front door, cut a couple lights on, and came back to the car to help Dave inside.