Four.

Hearing giggling, Dave scrunched his face, opening his eyes only to be met with another set. There was a little girl staring right in face. She giggled again as she placed her hands over her face, "hiding," as if he couldn't see her.

Dave smiled slightly and played along. "I wonder where that giggling coming from.." The little girl peeked through her fingers to see Dave searching around the room, and that caused her to fall out, laughing.

"Oh this is where it's coming from! You know it's not too good to sneak up on people while they're sleeping. My first reaction was to swing. Wouldn't wanna hurt you, little ma."

"Sorry," she said sweetly.

"It's cool, mama. What's your name?"

"McKenzie."

"Pretty name, for a pretty girl

"Pretty name, for a pretty girl."

"Thank you," she cheesed, showing her few missing teeth. "What's your name?"

"David. But you can call me Dave."

"Pretty name for pretty man." She complimented, just as Dave had her, earning a hearty chuckle from Dave.

"Preciate it, little ma."

"What happened to your face?"

"I got into a little scuffle. I'm alright though."

"Oh okay. Mommy said breakfast is almost ready." Mommy? You could never tel that Sema had kids.

"Okay tell your mommy I'll be in there in a minute."

"Okay!" She said, hopping down from the bed, and skipping off. Dave smiled a little bit, and then started to get emotional. Oh, how he missed his daughter.

After getting himself together, he slipped a shirt on and walked into the kitchen to see McKenzie and a little boy sitting at the bar, while Sema had her back turned, cooking something on the stove.

"Woah! He is tall, Ken!" The little boy said, when he spotted Dave.

"I told you!"

Sema spun around and flashed a small smile. "Good morning."

"Morning," Dave replied, taking a seat at the bar as well.

Sema brought the hash browns she was scrambling to the table, placing some on everybody's plate.

"How'd you sleep?" She asked Dave as she scooped him some up.