Twenty.

If Sema hadn't woke up wrapped in Dave's arms, she would've thought that she dreamed the entire thing.

She carefully removed his arm from around her and slid out of bed, being sure not to wake him up. As soon as started to walk, the pain shot through her lower half.

"Ow," she whispered to herself, waddling off into the bathroom.

Dave had really put in some work.

Sema made her way to the bathroom, and sat on the edge bed of the tub to give her legs a breather. She closed her eye and breathed deep, starting to reminisce from the previous night.

One of Dave's hands gripped onto Sema's curly Indian tresses while the other fondled her left breast as pounded into her from the back. Their skin was slapping together, their breathing erratic, and both were drenched in sweat.

"Fuck!" Sema screamed out, as her once perfect arch began to sink. She had stopped throwing it back a while ago, because mixed with Dave's strokes, it had her about to start seizing.

The fact that she was going to have to make a hair appointment for the next day was the last thing running through her mind. This moment had been highly anticipated by the both of them for months, and now that they finally got to experience it, neither wanted to let go. They had been at it for hours now; just round after round.

A hard smack came into contact with her right cheek, and she whimpered a bit.

"Lemme see that arch again, mami," he commanded, slowing down his stroke. His tone was turning her on even more.

"I-I can't," she stuttered, not even attempting to put her arch back the way it was.

Dave lowly chuckled as he deepened his strokes, causing Sema's breath to get caught up in her throat. "You not even trying, baby. Come on," he egged, rubbing over the spot that he smacked.

Sema moaned out, and slowly crept back into that perfect position.

"Damn. There we go," Dave spoke under his breath, getting right back into the groove.

Sema bit her lip, leaning up against the siding of the tub. Even though the after effects were rough, that didn't take away from the heavenly memory.

She struggled to get up from where she was sitting, and slowly trudged over to the face-bowl. Her mouth went wide as she examined her reflection. Her hair was all over the place, some pieces loose from where Dave pulled on it so much. Her makeup was much, black liner running down her cheeks.

She sighed and just turned away from the mirror, starting to smile again. Last night was just too damn good.

Making her way back into the room, she saw that Dave was still asleep. She stood by the bed and just watched him. He looked so peaceful. He looked so perfect.

Considering how sore she was, she decided that she wasn't ready to get up yet, she climbed back in bed, lifted Dave's arms and placed it back over her body.

- - -

The two didn't fully wake up to around 3 pm, and even then they just laid up in bed.

Now, Sema was on her way to her mother's house to herself for pick up McKenzie and Kieran.

Pulling up the gate, she punched the code in, causing it to slowly open so she could drive through. Parking right at the edge of the walkway, she blew the horn for her mom to bring the kids out. She wasn't even about to bother getting out for her mother to see how she was walking, because she'd have to explain why.

Within a few minutes, Sema mom was making her way down the walkway with the kids. Sema rolled her window down so that she could greet her mother.

"Hey mommy," Kieran and McKenzie greeted simultaneously, before she could speak to her mother.

"Hey my babies! Hold on let me get the door for y'all." Sema undid her seatbelt, preparing to get out and open the door for them.

"I got it mommy," Kieran told her. He pushed McKenzie back some and swung the back door open.

"Okay go Ken," he told her, moving out of the way and letting her climb in first.

Sema look on at the interaction with her mouth slightly ajar. His conversation with had done a world of good.

"Well then," she said to herself refastening her seatbelt. "Y'all ready to go get ice cream?" She looked in her rear view to see them fastening their seatbelts also.

"Ice cream!" They both shouted excitedly.

"Okay, one sec. Let me talk to nana." She turned the volume down on the radio and switched her attention to her mother.

"Hey mommy," she greeted.

"Mhmm. You need to be saying more besides 'hey mommy'."

Sema frowned, confused as to what she was talking about. "Did I miss something?"

"Come out of the car." Sema undid her seatbelt then turned around to face the kids.

"I'll be right out here," she told them. They just nodded and went back to playing games on their tablets. As soon as Sema shut the door, her mother got right to the point.

"You sure did. It seems to have slipped your mind to tell me that you and your sister aren't speaking. And she's telling me it's over this David man? You're letting him disrespect her. She said you hit her. Sema what is going on?"

"Woah woah woah," Sema said, motioning for her mom to slow down. "First of all, the only thing that's true is we're not speaking. It's not necessarily over Dave, and no I did not hit her. I might've choked her up a bit, but I had all the right. You didn't hear what she was saying, mommy."

"I don't care what she was saying! She's your sister and she's pregnant. You've got her stressing out over here crying all the time because she's worried you're not going to ever speak to her again. Stress is not good for the baby. She's gonna lose it like last time."

"Yeah, cause she "lost" the baby last time," Sema mumbled under her breath. The next thing she knew her cheek was stinging. She held her jaw as she stared at her mom in shock.

"I'm not sure if this David man has got in your head or something but I don't care how old you are. You're not gonna disrespect me at my own house."

Sema poked the inside of her jaw with her tongue. "You know what? This is why I didn't tell you anything. I knew you'd take her side and that's what's wrong with her now. So guess what? You don't have to worry about me speaking to her," she pointed to the house, "Or you," she pointed to her mother. I'm done."

Sema jerked her door open, flopped in the seat and slammed it behind her. She put her hands to her temples and rested her head on the steering wheel. If it wasn't one thing, it was another.