Sixteen.

Sema didn't sleep that whole night. The whole situation with Dave was weighing heavily on her mind and heart. How someone could be that sick and be that cruel to an individual was beyond her, and to top it off, it was a woman. She didn't know such vile things ran through a woman's mind.

Since it was her day off, as soon as 8:30 a.m. hit, she was already on route to Pier 1 Imports. She was going to warn Meredith, to stop torturing Dave, and hope that she could control herself while doing so. Right now, all she wanted to do was beat the breaks off her sick, racist, ass. However, she knew she had too much to lose, and she wouldn't lose it because of the likes of the bum ass woman like Meredith.

Sema swerved into a parking space and quickly hopped out of her car, not even really giving enough time for it to properly shut off. She pressed the lock and made her way to the entrance. She had to be taking some long strides because she made it to the door in what seemed like only 4 steps.

As she grew closer, the anger in her began to rise, and she had to stop altogether for a second to calm down. If she didn't play her cards right, it could go left really quick, probably leaving Sema sitting in jail somewhere, and Meredith still tormenting Dave.

After a couple of moments, Sema released a breath, feeling calmer. She proceeded in the store and up to the counter.

Meredith had her back turned to her while she was on the phone with her retailer.

"Yeah, so I need more of those reindeer and snowflakes. Oh okay, perfect. You already have the order. They'll be here when? At 9:30? Okay. Thanks, Carol," she said, hanging up. When she pulled out her cell phone and began to type on it, Sema rolled her eyes, annoyed by how oblivious she was that someone was standing there. Sema cleared her throat to get Meredith's attention.

Meredith spun around quickly, placing her hand on her chest. "Oh my gosh, you scared me. I didn't even hear the bell go off." Meredith breathed out a sigh of relief and fixed her disposition. She flashed a close mouthed smile at Sema.

 She flashed a close mouthed smile at Sema

"How can I help you?"

"I need to speak with you about something important, so might want to close up shop."

Meredith's face twisted up. "Why would I need to close shop? I don't have to time to speak with you now anyways. I'm waiting on one of my orders to come in. So you're just going to have to call, or-," Sema cut her off by slamming her hand on the counter.

"I don't give a damn about your order, or if you have time or not! You're going to make time, and I know that for a fact. I mean, unless you want all your customers to know you blackmail and sexually assault your employee, who you also have doing free labor I might add. And I'm sure the police would have a field day with that also. What do you think?"

Meredith's eyes went big, as if she'd just seen a ghost and swallowed the big lump of words that were caught in her throat. "L-let me just, uh, close up."