Fifteen.

Warning: More disturbing content.

Sema sat back in her seat with her mouth hanging open. She was shocked at how aggressive Dave had gotten just then. In the time of her knowing him, she had never heard him raise his voice at anybody, much less raised it with her. She knew something was not right with Dave allowing himself to be belittled and subjected to racism. She knew he needed the job, because he needed the money, but that couldn't be the sole reason. She was definitely going to find out the real tea though.

- - -

The next day, Sema had already formulated her plan—which was to get some evidence of whatever was going on.

She made her way to Pier 1 Imports , arriving just a few minutes after they opened.Walking in, she made her way around the store for a couple of minutes, pretending to at the different ornaments and decorations.

"May I help you?" She heard a voice ask from behind her, which caused her to jump.

"Oh, I was just looking around, trying to finish up holiday decorations, you know? Do you more of these in the back? I'm looking to get about 30." Sema picked up a nearby ornament that she had yet to even glance at since she walked in.

"Those are 10.99 a piece."

This racist bitch doesn't think I have money Sema thought to herself. She wanted to cuss her out but she kept her composure.

"That's fine. If you have more in the back, I'd like 30."

"We do have some. I'll right back." She was getting ready to walk off, but Sema stopped her.

"Oh, do you have a restroom?"

"Sorry, our restroom is employees only." She doubted for a slight second that her plan was going to work, but Sema had quick thinking.

"Oh okay. Well, I could probably get something similar to these at Michael's. Thanks," Sema told her, and started to walk off but Meredith stopped her, not wanting to lose Sema's business.

"Wait! I'll let you use it. It's straight back, then to the right."

"Thanks," Sema turned on her heels and headed to the back, smirking to herself. She immediately found the door that said Meredith Cole on it and went inside. Knowing that she didn't have much time to waste back there, she just took a mental note of the office.

She decided that she would wait until 30 minutes before closing to go back to Pier 1 Imports. After all, she wasn't going to find out what was really going on until everybody else left and it was just Dave and the manager.

- - -

Parking her car up the block, she made her way to Pier 1.

Knowing that the door made a dinging sound when somebody entered and left the store, her game plan was to wait until somebody came out and she would just rush in and hide somewhere.

Finally reaching the store, Sema stood to the side of the door between the door and window where she couldn't be seen by anyone inside. About 5 minutes had passed, and she was beginning to doubt if her little plan was even going to work, but as if on cue a car came pulling up. She smirked to herself, and got ready to put her plan in motion.

Sema quickly pulled out her phone to make it look less like she was being creepy. An older woman, about 60-70 stepped out of the car and made her way to the entrance. Sema drew her attention away from her black screen as the woman grew closer.