Thirty-Nine.

Sema had only been through three training sessions with Darius and she was already down five pounds. Darius was doing a good job working her out and she had to admit; if she had been doing it herself, she would've never even seen any progress. He had even gotten her on a diet plan and was making sure she was sticking to it.

____________________________________
YoungBoy Jr. 🤔👶🏾

What's in that Starbucks cup? 👀

BOY...why are you stalking my Snap?! 🙄

Ikno u be tryna cheat on dis diet. Gotta keep u in check 😌

Don't check me...check yaself. It's black coffee btw 🖕🏼

Watch ya mouth & ya fingers lil girl 😤

Then STOP watchin me 😘

I can't 😭👀 u too beautiful 😍
____________________________________

Sema smiled to herself as she locked her phone.

"And who got you smiling like that?" Aya questioned from behind Sema's desk chair, startling her.

"Girl, why the fuck are you sneaking up behind me?! I almost had to be admitted just now."

"First of all, I been calling your name for the last five minutes, so nobody was sneaking up behind you. Second, answer the motherfuckin' question."

"Girl, nobody...just my trainer."

"Oh, your trainer, huh? Workouts got you being a Cheshire Cat?" Aja crossed her arms over her chest and smirked, causing Sema to roll her eyes.

"Whatever. I was not even smiling that hard."

"Yeah, okay. I thought Dave had texted you for a minute." An expression of sadness graced Sema's face as soon as his name left Aja's lips. "Sorry," Aja apologized, realizing Sema's sudden change.

"It's okay, Aj. He actually hasn't texted me back since he left. I didn't even want him to leave. I just needed a minute to figure things out. I feel like Jane, with Dave as Rafael and Byron as Michael. Like it's some real telenovela shit."

"First of all, don't ever disrespect Michael like that. Byron a wocky ass nigga. Michael was wholesome as fuck." Sema chuckled at Aja coming to fictional character's defense, but she was right. Byron had been moving weird ever since he tried to come back into her and the kids' life. Many times she went on out with the kids, he would randomly be at same place as well. He would call her at least ten times a day. He kept sending gifts to her job, even though Sema told him on multiple occasions to stop. At this point, Sema was thinking about taking out a restraining order on him. He was just being too weird for her liking.