Thirty.

"Taia, I'm telling you... I almost whooped her ass. I'm debating whether I should tell Dave or not." Sema sat in her car, outside of her house, informing Taia about what occured at Millie's.

"Hell, why wouldn't you? That dirty nigga was mad disrespectful to you, and it sound like he threatened your kids? Fuck yeah, Dave needs to Batista Bomb that nigga!"

"I know...fuck...I should've whooped his ass. I just dont want Dave to get in trouble. I really think I'mma hold off. Millie promised he wouldn't be back around again anyways."

"And thats another thing...BITCH. You better not take my babies back over to her motherfuckin' house! Cause now I don't trust her. I'll beat her ass Sema over them 2. Hell...you will too while you playing. You must wanna fight?"

"This is the first issue I've ever had with her. I'm just tryna give her the benefit of the doubt, Tai.

"Let it happen again and she gone have the benefit of an ass whoopin'." Sema couldn't help but to laugh.

"You got them 90s, black parent comebacks. This why I love you, bitch."

"Yes, yes I know. I love you too though. I'm bouta get off this phone and cook something for bae before he divorce me. Kiss my babies for me. Muah!" Taia hung up before Sema could get out another word.

Just as the call ended, Sema received a call. She rolled her eyes before swiping her phone to answer it.

"You got 10 seconds before I hang up in your face."

"Girl, are you still mad about Christmas? It's a whole March now," Catya mouthed off.

"I don't give a damn if it was a whole new Christmas, you could still get ya whole ass whooped. Why the fuck you calling me?"

"First off, I'll beat any bitch up, so that's not factual. Second, grow the fuck up! You act like I'm the one that stole ya nigga when you stole mine." Catya really convinced herself that.

"Girl, you are delusional. Dave was never your nigga and never will be, but have an idea though! I'll let you suck his dick if your hoover mouth is up to it. Suck all my sweet ass juices off too since you all in my pussy! You a hating ass bitch that wanna have everything I get, do everything I do. Either you wanna be me or you want me, ho. Which one is it?"

"Fuck you, bitch! I would never go for your dusty cat ass!"

"Girl, you got dried playdoh as walls. Fuckin' bye. I would tell you don't call me no more...but I think you obsessed or somethin'. So this what imma do." Sema ended the call and blocked Catya's number.

"Stupid ass ho," Sema mumbled to herself as she made her way inside.

---

Millie blew smoke out of her mouth as she leaned her head back on the couch

"Why the fuck would you smoke this shit with her here, Spook? You dumb as hell. And then, you was in here threatening them? You must want the courts to take my kid?"

"Man, fuck her. Bitch ain't gimme no play. She one of them stuck up bitches aint she?"

"She not stuck up. She's a doctor, and I'm tryin to get in real good with her. I need more pills and she my only way to get em, legally. I cant risk this under-handed shit on the streets."

"I could've been got you some. You know my bo-"

"Ya boy shit is weak. That shit dont work," Millie interrupted before Spooky could finish his statement.

"I need that real stuff. You better not have fucked this up for me, Spook."

"Man, stop trippin. I aint fuck nothin up," he told her as he started eyeing her down. "I'm tryna fuck that shit you got in ya head up though." He roughly grabbed one of her thighs and squeezed it.

"Fuck no. I'm not giving you no ass. But I tell ya what," she held the blunt at the corner of her mouth as she stood up and dropped her shorts. "You can eat this fuckin' pussy though."

"What was all that earlier though? 'I can't do anything cause my kids in the house'," he mocked.

"They sleep. It don't fuckin' matter." She plopped down on the couch, slid all the down, and spread her legs into the widest V. "Come eat this shit right now, Spook, damn," she told him, grabbing his hand and putting it on her warmth.

"Shit, you aint gotta tell me twice." He face immediately gravitated to her center. Millie held his head with one hand as you pulled the blunt out of her mouth with the other to let out a moan.

---

Sema and Dave cuddled as they watched a Secret Obsession on Lifetime.

"Look! I knew that nigga was shady bae," he told her as the plot began to unfold. "Ain't I tell you."

Sema held a chuckle in as she replied. "Yeah, you told me bae."

About an hour later, the movie was over and the two were just laying there for a moment in a comfortable silence before Sema spoke up.

"I was debating on telling you about this little situation today, but just promise me you won't do nothing thats gone get you in trouble."

Dave sat up a bit, slowly removing his arm from around her. "Hell na, a nigga touched you?"

"No. Just promise you won't. I know you and I dont want you to go nowhere again. I don't want you in anymore trouble either. Just promise please. You done left me enough."

Dave sighed. "I can't promise you I won't, dependin' on what it is. But I could try to refrain."

"Fine," Sema said sitting up too. "Well, when I went to pick the kids up, Millie wasnt there. Some nigga answered her door. He tried to tell me I should fuck him in her room, he had the kids scared to move out the corner, he was smoking weed, and he called me a bitch."

"Word?" Dave said sitting up all the way. "We could go back over there right now if you want to, mami."

"No, I already asked for you not to do this. I just wanted to tell you. It was kind of bothering me.".

"So you want me to just be cool bout some corny bum disrespectin' my family?" Dave chuckled darkly. "It don't work like that."

"Look, I already talked to Millie and he won't be back."

"And she flaw for leaving the kids with him. The fuck? That's some shit my nut ass babymama would do."

"Yeah, I know, but she felt really bad,  Dave. She was about to cry. She really wasn't thinking. I let her have it though. She's been texting and calling this whole time but I aint fucking with her right now.".

"Shit, you dont need to fuck with her no more."

"Imma see. But that's all over now. I got some new bath stuff I wanna try. How bout we go have a little soak in the tub?"

"I guess. But only if I get to soak in that wet ass box too," he licked his lips as he thought about it, causing Sema to bite hers.

"Imma go start the water!" She hopped up and rushed into the bathroom.

Dave was getting his clothes out the drawer as her phone began ringing. "Bae, ya phone!"

"Answer it!" Sema yelled from the bathroom.

He took a look at the caller's ID to see that it was unknown.

"Hello?" He answered. There was a pause before the person hung up. He just shrugged and tossed the phone back on the bed.