♡ㅣ004

-

-

The sun came through the window of your room hitting your eyes. Groaning, you turn you body away from the sun. Pulling your comforter up and covering your head.

Project

Project

Project

That word lingered in your head. Thinking about how many work you have to do today. After a few of minutes of being lazy, you finally decided to wake up. You looked at the clock which reads 9:25. You took your towel and went inside the bathroom to take a shower to freshen up your mind.

~ ~
"I need to go use the bathroom." Jungkook tells Mi-Yeong.

"Ask Jimin, it's his house after all." Mi-Yeong suggested.

Jungkook, Mi-Yeong, Nari, and Jin were currently sitting on your living room. They were all gather to do the project. Jimin came downstairs, eyeing the 4 people sitting in his living room. Wondering how the hell they got inside the house.

"Who let y'all in?" Jimin asked. His eyes wondered a bit as he saw mom in the kitchen.

"Mrs. Park let us in." Nari said, Jimin had this sudden urge to yell at his mom. Not because she let his friend in, but because they got to see his mom, who he despise.

There were reason why Jimin felt the need to hate his mom, main reason being, he simply thinks she really isn't his mom. He thinks they are blindfolding him with lies. He hate it. Of course he wants a happy life, but he thinks life can't be happy when it's not perfect and he definitely doesn't think his mom is perfect, in fact he thought the total opposite. He thought she wasn't perfect at all.

"H-Hyung, Where's the bathroom?" Jungkook asked, being impatient as he has been holding it in for a while.

Jimin gesture the younger boy that it's upstairs, and Jungkook ran.

~ ~
You ran inside your room as you were trying to get the hair dryer to dry off your hair. You had your towel loosely wrapped around your body. When going inside the room, you walk toward the closet to look for clothes to wear as you were completely naked inside the towel.

Your eyes moved to the door when a boy suddenly runs inside your room. Eyes widening you look at him. When looking up in his face, you realized it was jungkook.

You fling your arms to gasps as to why he was in your house and to be even more exact, why he was even in your room. "You!" You yelled pointing index finger at him

Jungkook froze.

First, he had no idea you live here. Second, you have no idea your towel dropped. When your hand moved to point at him, your loosely wrapped towel had dropped to the floor. You on the other hand were too angry and shock at the same time, it took you few seconds to realize.

When you realized, both of you stayed in a very shooked face. Jungkook didn't know what to do. He didn't want to look at your bare and naked body, not that he thought it was bad or anything. No, he didn't thought that, it was just,
Just that he was too frozen and shook to move.

Coming to your sense, you quickly pulled the towel that was on the floor to wrap your body again. Upon wrapping your body, you quickly ran toward the boy who was still in the state of shocked. Grabbing his hand you took him out of the room and slammed the door in front of his face.

What is he doing here?

Was all that came to your mind. Going back to your closet, your hand reaches to grab a animal printed pajama pant and a white shirt. You quickly wear the slipper that was near the door and got outside the room.

When getting outside, you realize Jungkook was still in the exact place you pushed him to, when getting him out of your room. After you look at him, he noticed the glaring he got from you. You quickly went to grabbed his hand, pulling him downstairs.

"Wh-what are you doing?" He asked, confused over what you were doing and why.

"Get out, get out of my house!" You yell, hand still holding his wrist as you pull him down the stairs trying to get him out of your house.

"B-but, I'm here to do the project." Jungkook said. You being you, didn't cared. All you cared about right now was getting him out of your house.

You pulled him down the stair to all the way to the front door. "You aren't even in my team, get out." You said, opening the door and pulling him out of the house. But when you tried to go in, he held your wrist.

Jungkook never understand you. At this point he thought he never will either. "I'm on Jimin hyung team." Jungkook said, thinking you'll let him in now.

"I don't care, this is my home and I'm not letting you go in." You said as you pulled your wrist away from his grip and walk inside. Slamming the door on his face.

~ ~
Jimin open the door from his basement to go see what's causing the noise upstairs. Jimin saw you furiously slamming the door. "Why do you look so mad, baby girl?" Jimin asked.

Him being the playboy, sometime forgot that you were actually his sister, he forgets that you're not those girl he have in his arms while he's drunk.

"I told you I hate those cheesy lines, and I'm your sister, so stop calling me that," You said as you rolled your eyes at him.

"And I also told you to start calling me Oppa, have some respect baby girl." Jimin said.

"Shut up, will you?" You said, you were already mad at the fact Jungkook has came to your house, in your room and saw you naked.

"Hey, just because I gave you some freedom don't mean you'll play around with me, so you were the one causing this noise," Jimin said, as he got back to stubborn self he was.

"Who told you to bring Jungkook here?" You said, no longer being in the state of mind to know how Jimin was.

"Well, I can bring them if I want, baby girl. You mind your business." He said.

"Do you want the school to know what goes inside our house? Do you want them to talk about how our parents always fight, how you always argue with mom, do you? Do you want that to be the new gossip of school, I don't trust Jungkook anyways." You said how you felt.

~
Meanwhile Jungkook heard it all from the door.

"She hate me, she hates me so much." He muttered.

_

(Thank you for 100 read)