♡ㅣ008

-

-

"I'm so done with you!" Your dad yells.

"And I'm done with your bullshit!" Mom yells at dad. "Why can't you understand what I'm trying to say?"

You shook you head as you walk down the stairs. Their argument is getting worst day by day. You actually couldn't understand why they are fighting so much.

It not like they are cheating on each other. Why are they fighting so much? Over something that you have no idea about.

"You, Shut up, you have no right to talk," Jimin yells at mom.

All you can do heave a sigh. How can he be so rude to mom.

"Is this how you talk to your mother?" Your mom asked.

"You're not my mother." Jimin yelled.

How can he be so heartless. How can he tell his mom that she's not his mom. Does he realize how much it hurts your mom?

You walked out of the house to get to school, you couldn't take their argument anymore.

~ ~
You couldn't take this school loud noise anymore. You walked up the stairs to the rooftop, to get some cool air.

You went and sit on the edge of the rooftop. Making yourself shiver a bit from the chilly wind.

You sense someone on your left, you looked and to you surprise it was Taehyung. "What are you doing here?" You scoffed, rolling your eyes as you couldn't be left alone even in the most peaceful place.

"I just wanted to feel the morning freeze" He said, looking in front.

Taehyung and you were never close. He was the quiet one and you were also the one who didn't talk with anyone.

Taehyung was in the same grade as you, but because of your lack of interest in guys, you never took the time to noticed him. Of course you knew him, you knew his name, his face and that he's in your group project right now.

But you didn't cared about how he actually was. You had never look at his face, just to admire it, like the other girls do in your class.

But Taehyung wasn't that type, he isn't the playboy type like your brother, Jimin. He is indeed a quiet one. He's like 'he has been through a lot in life' kinda guy. But you never took time to noticed that.

You were too caught you in your own problem.

"Isn't it weird how life tests you in such way that you can't do anything." Taehyung said, breaking the silence that you both had been having.

You gave him a confused look as he randomly said something deep that you didn't expect, especially from him. "What?" You asked.

"Life has many ways of testing someone's will, either by having nothing happen at all, or by having everything happen at once." He said.

You didn't know how to react. You always thought he was like Hoseok, because they were always together and always laughing. You didn't know he had a deep side to him.

"Oh.. Um.. Nice quote," You said, you didn't know what to say, honestly.

He chuckle as bit and ruffled your hair. You gave him a glare as he messed with your hair, and slowly his rectangular smile disappeared as he awkwardly took his hand away from your hair.

".. Sorry," He said, and you just rolled you eyes at him.

"Are you that same Taehyung who made a pick up like with ice cream the other day?" You said as you stand up and started walking back down. It was almost time that your first class would start.

"Wait for me!" Taehyung yelled, trying to caught up to you.

~ ~
"I will not wait to finish the project last minute," Mrs. Lee said. "Like I said, I want you guys to work outside of classroom, you'll need to make and bring the food for the whole class."

You rolled your eyes, thinking about how you have to cooperate with the boys. But it wasn't as bad, they were actually funny.

"I'll let you guys work on the project for the rest of the day, today." Mrs. Lee said going back to her desk to sit.

Since you were already finished with your research. You put your head down on the desk and close your eyes. You were indeed, really tired.

Maybe not physically, but mentally.

You were tired of all the drama at your home. A tear escape your eyes without your consent. You open your eyes.

Taehyung?

He was looking at you, as he also had his head rested on his desk. Have you never realized that his desk was next to your?

"How can you look so pretty while cry?" He muttered.

Dadum

Dadum

Dadum

Why is my heart racing?

_