♡ㅣ037

(A\N: Doesn't it look like he's saying "Jiyeon?")

-

Jungkook comes back to the dead body of Jiyeon that was laying on the floor. He hugged her, kissed every parts of her face, thinking kissing will bring her back to life, but it was just a fantasy that he believed in, because he knew that she wouldn't come back, there was no way she'll come back.

Jungkook phone started ringing, he started getting text, he looked at his phone, and he had over hundreds of text messages and missed calls. Half of which were from Mi-Yeong and other from Jimin.

His phone ringed again, and he did, he pick it up. "H-hello," He stutters as he looks at Jiyeon.

"Jungkook? Where the hell are you? When are you going to come back? Do you know how worried Jimin is? I said I was going to keep it a secret and not tell anyone where you've went but I can't keep it away from Jimin, and you haven't accepted my call, where is Jiyeon? Me and Jimin came to busan, where are you? You aren't at grandma house," Mi-Yeong said.

Jungkook stayed silent, all he could do was shred tears. His tears were falling down on Jiyeon dead body, right on her cheeks, making it look like she was actual one to cry. "Jungkook?" Mi-Yeong called his name.

He broke down and cry out loud, thinking about how he'll never be able to near Jiyeon call his name, how the last time he ever heard her voice was her, stuttering his name, telling him to stop whatever he's doing. "Jungkook! Why are you crying? Are you okay?"

Jungkook could only choke on his own tears, wanting to tell his sister the truth but couldn't, he couldn't even tell himself the truth, how could he tell his sister. "Jungkook please talk to me, where are you?" Mi-Yeong asked, feeling worried for her brother.

"J-ji-Jiyeon.." Jungkook couldn't even say Jiyeons name properly, he'd either break down or gets busy while wiping his tears.

"Jiyeon? What happen to Jiyeon?" Mi-Yeong questioned as her worried grew even more.

"J-ji.. Jiyeon is.. is—" Jungkook cried more, bringing the dead Jiyeon in his embrace, and not feeling the warmth of the hug he usually did when she was alive.

"Jungkook, please tell me! Where are you? I'm getting so worried here." Mi-Yeong said.

Jungkook could only cry, hugging his Jiyeon and having his phone near his ears, his phone gets yanked, he looked up and saw that it was Hwan. "Jiyeon is dead." Hwan said, ruthlessly.

Mi-Yeong couldn't believe what she just heard. How will she tell Jimin this? How can she? He was already hurt at the fact Jiyeon ran away, how could she tell him that she's dead.

"What happen, Mi-Yeong? Did Jungkook tell you where they are?" Jimin asked as he was sitting near Mi-Yeong.

"You can come at my house, my address is 167 Gwanghwamun st." Hwan said before cutting the phone and thrown it back to Jungkook, on its way, it accidentally hit Jiyeon arms.