♡ㅣ019

-

-

"Let me go! You jerk! Let me go!" You constantly hit Jungkook's back as he wouldn't let you go. Jungkook finally found a store and walked inside. The employee eyed you two especially because Jungkook wouldn't leave you. He knew that you would run away.

He went to the first aid section, picked the kit, walk to the counter, noticed the weird gaze from the cashier, walked out of the store, finds a bench, then only he let you sit.

Then you heard the girls talking to each other. "Ugh, they left already!" They sigh.

"But look! I got picture with Taeyang and GD," Another girl said, showing the pictures to her friends.

You scoffed and whined. "I hate you Jungkook!"

You were very upset, You really wanted to see them. You almost had the chance, almost. But Jungkook made it impossible.

You wanted to be nice to him, but now you were just really mad. Very mad at him.

"You're such a crybaby," Jungkook said as he dipped the cotton ball on the isopropyl alcohol, pulling you closer.

All you did was pout, Jungkook was trying to clean off the blood, but you became a huge distraction to him. He kept on wanting to look at you. It was his first time seeing you sulk so much. He couldn't stop himself from thinking how cute you look.

Jungkook hands were holding your wrist as he was softly cleaning off the blood, but his eyes were looking at you. Your lips, the way your upper lips were hiding in.

You were eyeing your feet, pouting. Then you look up to Jungkook. When you looked at him, he was already looking at you.

Jungkook looked at your eyes, he looked at how the white ceiling reflect up on your eyes, making your eyes sparkle.

You felt awkward as both of you were quiet and staring at each other's eyes. You looked away, trying to get rid of the awkwardness, but it didn't help when Jungkook moved his face closer to you.

He moved his hand, placing it near your jawline. "J-jungkook," You stuttered.

He moved his hand, placing it under your lips, patting it, "Aish, look at you! You even got blood on your chin." He said, wiping off the blood on your chin.

"Whatever!" You said, standing up walking away.

~ ~
Just like before, you were walking, but you were still mad at Jungkook for not letting you see Big Bang

Jungkook followed behind you. He was thinking of ways to make you stop sulking and forgive him. He looked to his side and made a huge smile, thinking it'll make you smile.

He walked inside the store and pick up the most adorable panda stuff toy; plushie, you could ever imagine.

Jungkook came and give it to you. "Oh My God," You said as you took the panda from his hand.

All of your anger went away as you look the cutest thing ever. You couldn't even try to stay mad at because of how cute the panda looked.

Jungkook phone ringed.
"Hello Noona,"

"Okay."

Mi-Yeong had called Jungkook and told him to meet him at the food court.

"Yah! Let's go." Jungkook said.

"Tsk" You hissed looking at him then at the plushie and your lips formed a smile.

~ ~
You were now sitting next to Jimin, Jungkook being in front, sitting next to his own sister, Mi-Yeong.

You guys have just ordered food.

"Here's you're order~" The server came with handful of foods. Smiling, she looked at Jungkook "Oh, Jungkook?"

"Chaeyoung?" Jungkook noticed her, the one who has confessed to him countless of time, despite him denying it.

"Oh, sorry~ I didn't know you had a girlfriend, already." Chae-Young smile faded, looking at you

"No no, I'm not his girlfriend." You quickly denied.

"Ohh~" She said, as her smile came back. She places the food and left.

"Jimin! Feed me." Mi-Yeong said.

You and Jungkook both widened eyes, looking your own sibling.

"You guys are Dating?" Both you and Jungkook said in unison.

"Um.. yeah." Jimin said.

Of course it wasn't necessary true, because it was only so Mi-Young could have someone to walk around with. "—oh," You said, before starting to eat your own food.

"I don't want to eat with my hands," Jungkook said, making you look at him.

You have him a confused look before saying, "Then you want to try eating with your feet?"

"Aish, pabo. I mean I want to eat it from your hand," Jungkook said, slightly nervous of your response.

You looked around, trying to find a reason why Jungkook is acting so cringey, then you found the server from earlier; Chaeyoung.

You smirk at Jungkook.

"I'll give you one chance." You said before feeding him a piece of Bulgogi"

_