♡ㅣ025

-

-

You looked to your side and saw that Taehyung was coming inside the school.

Jungkook and Chaeyoung were hugging in front of you. You knew that Taehyung will be hurt if he sees Jungkook hugging her. So you quickly ran to Jungkook.

"Stop.." You said, shaking Jungkook arms, telling him to pull away from the hug.

Jungkook scoffed. Why is she telling me to stop hugging? Is she jealous? Jungkook thought.

"Yah, stop hugging," You begged, looking back, hoping that Taehyung won't see this.

"Who are you to tell me what I should do?" Jungkook asked.

You didn't have time to answer this question because you only had one thing in mind; to not let Taehyung see this.

"Yah, who are you to tell my boyfriend to stop hugging me?" Chaeyoung scoffed.

"B-boyfriend?" You stammered, not believing. This is harder than I thought it'll be.

"Aish," You hissed, as you quickly ran toward the school gate, hoping to take Taehyung a different direction so he doesn't see them.

What's up to her? Why is she acting like she cares? But goes with Taehyung? Jungkook thought.

"T-taehyungg, L-let's go to that way!"

"Uh? Why?" Taehyung asked. Wondering why he's suppose to go that way when his class isn't that way.

"Um, be-because," You stuttered, Taehyung started walking toward Jungkook and Chaeyoung direction. "Stop."

Taehyung stopped and looked toward you. "Let's play blind fold game." You said.

"What even is that—" Before Taehyung finishes his sentence, you put your hand in front his eyes and make him walk forward.

Taehyung smiled at your silliness.

Jungkook back away from the hug as he sees you and Taehyung walking; laughing with each other.

Jungkook felt jealous. Of course he did, because his feelings for you weren't gone though he had accept Chaeyoung love for him. But that's only because he felt bad. Chaeyoung look at Jungkook whose attention were completely on you and Taehyung. Of course she was upset, she wanted all of Jungkook attention on her, not you.

"This is all your fault, Jiyeon." Chaeyoung muttered under her breathe.

~ ~
"This is all your fault, Jiyeon." Taehyung blamed you, as you had just bumped him with a teacher.

"Well it's not my fault that you're tall," You scoffed, rolling your eyes.

"And it's not my fault that you're short." Taehyung said, both of you chuckle.

"Tsk, this boy, I'll go use the restroom," You said, smiling huge at him while heading inside the bathroom.

As you went inside, you see Chaeyoung washing her hand. She saw you coming and walked towards your direction.

"Well, you seem really happy these days," She said as she fold her arms, blocking your way to get to the crucible.

"I am, any problem?" You asked, stubbornness in your tone.

"Ah, looks like your parent didn't teach you manner." She said.

You felt your heart sink deeply as she said that, because she reminded you that you're actually adopted.

"What my parents taught me and what they didn't is their problem, not yours." You snarled, of course you're hurt, but you're never the type to back off.

She laugh loudly at you. "The thief with louder voice? If I were you I would be ashamed to have parents like yours then."

You gulp your split as you were trying to control your self from breaking down and crying. Of course she had now made your mood worst like the day when you had find out that you're adopted.

"I don't f**king have parents," You couldn't stop you're self so you yelled out the truth.

"Wha—, aren't you Jimin sister?"

"I'm adopted." You said.

"No wonder your parents left you," She laughs again. "Who would want to have you as their daughter anyway."

You felt horrible.

Thought Taehyung had help you realize that Jimin parents loved you and that's why they adopted you, but in the end, the truth will always be the truth and you will always be adopted.

No matter how much you tried to tell your self that you actually have parents, you couldn't please yourself by thinking Jimin parents are your parents because in reality, they weren't.

They weren't your parents and you were adopted. Chaeyoung words really did hit you hard, right in your heart.

"I don't see why I would take your words to my heart, especially from a girl like you. The one whom I saw in my house bathroom, in hopes of getting married with Jimin." You said as you remembered how Jimin had brought her while he was drunk one day.

"Keep your voice low, you orphan girl, know your place," She pushed you hard with her shoulder as she exited the bathroom.

You walked inside, sitting your self on the toilet, tears steam down your cheeks. No matter how tough you acted, you were human after all, and your heart was broken from the bitter truth.

~ ~
"Sweet! The test result are out!" Mrs. Kim clap her hands as she dismiss the class.

Everyone walk over to the bulletin board to see what score they get, whether they got in the top 10 or not.

You, who usually used to ran through the crowd to see if you were first place or not, had been still sitting on your seat, dazed out on your own thought.

"Yah, Jiyeon! You got first place!" Nari yelled, not believing how Jungkook didn't beat you this time.

"—oh," You faked a smile before standing up and walking out.

While walking, Someone harshly pulled your wrist. Making you enter a silent hallway.

It was Jungkook.

"What do you want!" You yelled, you were on a verge of crying and totally not in mood for anything crappy.

"You're first place, why aren't you happy?" Jungkook asked.

"What is it with you? You don't have to care if i'm happy or not, mind your own business." You scream.

"I don't have to but I do ! I care," Jungkook said, telling you his true feeling. "I care because I stayed after school to see if your answers were correct of not."

"Why did you do that then, why did you over work yourself for a girl like me?"

"I didn't felt as if I overwork my self that time, but right now I do. I regretted it! Why did I even want to see a smile on your face?"

"Yeah, why did you do it, don't put too much effort on a useless girl like me." You said pushing him away and walking, tears threatening to fall.

But Jungkook pulled you again.
"I WANTED TO SEE YOU HAPPY, I CARE BECAUSE—"

Because I loved you, Jungkook thought.

_