♡ㅣ006

-

-

"Do you, by chance, like Jiyeon?" She asked.

Jungkook face heat up at that statement. "N-no," Was all he was able to say. Why he stuttered? He doesn't have the answer either.

But he didn't know if he actually loved you. Wait, no. Ofcouse it's no. He doesn't love you. Why would he love you anyway? Right! He told himself.

"Then, why were you staring at Jiyeon like she was some kind of art." Mi-Yeong said, teasingly.

He was? He didn't realized it was you. He knew he was staring at something beautiful, but only now he has find out it was you.

"M-maybe I was zoned out," Jungkook said, making a lame excuse. When he said that he suddenly remember the moment in your room, how he had frozen, just like he did just now when his sister asked if he loved you.

He shook his head to clear the thoughts of you out of his mind.

~ ~
Hoseok on the other hand, constantly shook his head as he was trying his hardest to get your number. Suddenly his phone beeped. It was a message from Jin.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ | JIN |~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Jin:
I went to Jiyeon house today.

Hoseok:
what! How?

Jin:
Jimin and Jiyeon are actually brothers and sisters

Hoseok:
what! How come I didn't know that!
Hoseok:
hyung! Can you help me get Jiyeon number?

Jin:
Oh my god! Don't tell me you like her?

Hoseok:
hyung! I told you yesterday, We were in the same group for that food project. We need to work over this weekend, but she won't let us help her.

Jin:
So how can I help you then?

Hoseok:
I don't know.. do something?

Jin:
I'll text Jimin and ask for Jiyeon number.

~ ~

Brr
—brr
You shook your head when you constantly got message. Ignoring a couple time, you decided to finally check it. When you looked at it. You had a few message from an unknown number. Being the curious you, you looked at the message.

Unknown Number:
Jiyeon~ah, I'm mad!
Why did you not let us come to your home ㅠ.ㅠ

You:
who are you?

Unknown:
hoseokie! Your hope, jhope!

You:
tskk and how did you get my number?

Unknown:
from Jin

You:
well Jin doesn't have my number though

Unknown:
Jin got it from Jimin
Read 9:10

Unknown:
but jiyeon~ahhh why did you not let us come!

Unknown:
we are coming tomorrow!

You:
No

Unknown:
yes

You:
I'm not opening the door

Unknown:
we'll break through the window

You:
shut up

Unknown added taehyungie
Unknown added rapmon
Unknown added suga

You:
who the hell is rapmon and suga? Taehyungie is taehyung?

Rapmon:
jiyeon! It's me Namjoon oppa

You:
when did you start calling your self oppa?

Taehyungie:
annyeong jiyeon!

Suga:
stop sending messages and let me sleep!!!

You saved their number so you didn't get confused over who send you the text.

Hoseok:
we're talking about the project

You:
good night! You guys are not
Coming to my house!

~ ~
Though, you were very solid on your decision. Hoseok words and project keep lingering in your mind.

Should I allow them to come?

No no, you won't let them shake your mind. You have to stay firm on your decision. It's not that you didn't want them, it's that you can't. You can't let them see your house situation.

What if my parents starts fighting while they are over?

But, nothing happened when Jimin had his group over. Plus, your dad went on a business trip and won't come until 5 pm.

Aish, your mind couldn't shut. You tried to close your eyes, you forced close your eyes, but the mind was free to think.

You twist and turn in your bed, hoping to find a comfortable spot so that you can unknowingly fall asleep, but your mind just won't stop thinking.

You covered your head with your pillow, especially pressing the brain from both side, maybe closing my brain like my ears would work? So that you can't have to hear your brain thoughts.

but it just won't, you just can't fall asleep. The only other solution was to actually solve the real problem. So you open your phone and texted in the group.

You:
you can come over to my house at 11 am tomorrow.

_

(This is boring >.<)