♡ㅣ010

-

-

He couldn't just tell them that he's an orphan.

"Taehyung, why are you standing in this station?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung felt like crying, he really did. He didn't know what to say or what not to say. He really didn't want them to find out that he actually has no parents.

He didn't have what everyone else around him had. He didn't have a family, nor did he have his own house, that's why he lived in the orphanage.

"I-I.." Taehyung stuttered.

"Doesn't this station take you to the orphanage house?" Jimin asked.

"Um.. Y-yeah.." Taehyung stuttered. There were so many thoughts going on inside his head that he simply went blank.

"Why are you going to the orphanage?" You asked. You didn't know why you asked though. I don't know what has gotten inside me.

Why did you start to care about things that used to annoy you so much? Things that people normally say used to be hard for you to say, and right now, you just let your mouth slip something you thought you would never say.

You never really asked someone where they were going, how they were doing, you didn't asked them, especially because you were awkward around people, but now that the words had slip from your mouth, you asked the wrong person.

Not actually wrong, but just the fact that Taehyung didn't wanted to be asked. He didn't want to tell you he's an orphan, but he also didn't wanted to lie to you.

"I-I, I am.." Taehyung stuttered "I'm going to the market near the orphanage house." He finally came up with a lie. He totally did lie, because there aren't any market near the orphanage.

"But, there aren't any market there" Jimin said, confused over why Taehyung was lying.

"When did you go there to see?" You asked Jimin. You were surprise Jimin knew there weren't any market there. Did Jimin went to the orphanage?

"N-no, I mean there's a bar near the orphanage that I went to.." Jimin said.

Taehyung on the other hand, was about to say there isn't any bar there. There really wasn't any bar. Why was Jimin lying?

But he decided to keep his mouth shut, because he knew something that they both didn't knew about them self.

The bus came and Taehyung quickly decided to say bye and just end this conversation because he couldn't trust himself to keep on lying. He thought he might spill out the truth in fear.

~ ~
Mi-yeong thought she might spill out the truth in fear as she was trying to convince Jungkook to go shopping with her.

"Oh come Jungkook! Go to mall with me, I don't wanna be lonely.." She begged.

Mi-Yeong was on with her plan. She really thought that her brother had fall in love with you. She's the type of person who tried to bring two love bird together, and now she was trying to make you and Jungkook happened.

"No, I don't wanna go.." Jungkook whined.

"Mom! Can you please tell Jungkook to go with me, please?" Mi-Yeong asked their mom to convince Jungkook.

"Go with your sister, Jungkook.." Their mom said.

"Can't you ask some other girls to go with you?" Jungkook said. It's not that he didn't want to spend time with his sister but as her brother, he knew how hard it is to go shopping with her. He didn't want to stand inside a store until his legs become sore.

It was hard going shopping with Mi-yeong, she was the type of shopper who would like a clothes at first sight but have second thoughts and end up saying they they don't like it but then goes back and buy it anyways.

Jungkook has had enough of her, so he was trying his hardest not to go with her. But as her brother, he also knew that he had no other option but to go with her. He knew she was going to somehow force him to go with her. So he just decided to agree. "Fine, I'll go." He said.

"Yay! Ok let's make food together now." Mi-Yeong said.

Jungkook family was a very happy family. Everyone was happy, all of them cared about each other. They would cook together so that they can spend more time with each other.

"Let's make tteobokkie!" Jungkook dad said as he wear his apron to start the cooking.

~ ~ ~
"Don't make any food for me." Jimin said as he starts to put his shoes on.

Jimin was about to go out. He goes out to the bar and enjoy his time drowning in the fake happiness of alcohol. He hated how he's living his life, but at least he felt happy doing this.

He knows that going out and drinking might hurt his family but not being able to drink hurts him self with the pain of reality. He felt happy when he was drunk, so he thought it was the best to do.

And anyways, he thinks his family don't care about him so why should he?

"Jimin, please don't get drunk." You said, tired of him always getting drunk when coming back home.

"I think I'm old enough to decide that for my self." Jimin said, stubbornly.

"Please Jimin, please listen to me for once, when are you going to stop doing this?" You said, begging him to not go out.

"Let him be! Jiyeon-ah," Your mom yells from the kitchen. "Let him die, being soaked in the ocean of alcohol."

"I was not talking to you, and I don't see why you're talking with me!" Jimin yells at mom.

"Do you realize I'm your mom? Is this how you are suppose to talk with a mom, Learn some respect." Mom yelled at Jimin.

"Just how many f**king time do I have to tell you that, you are not my mom," Jimin cursed, "I hate you and I will never call you mom, not in my life time."

You couldn't take this anymore. Tears started coming out your eyes like a waterfall. You sigh as you can't do anything. All you can do is watch.

But, how long will you watch this happen? No, I can't let this happen anyway, I can't be a bystander. Voice deep inside you kept of telling that you need to act upon this situation, you can't just let it be.

You didn't know how and why you have suddenly gotten this power, but you went near Jimin.

Your hand flew and made contact with his skin. Making a sound that filled and echoed throughout the whole house. You even shock your self with the courage that made you do this

You slapped Jimin.

_